Around the NHL 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I don't see KK as that big a lose and he's not exactly doing any better so far this year with the Canes. Danault, Weber and Price were big losses though.

I feel bad for Drouin, it seems he got better and was among some of his best hockey and he got that puck in the head last game. Let's hope it's not to the same extent as Little's head injury.

The KK loss was longer term than just this year. The others were pretty big.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
That deal leaves the Flames well short of contention IMO. I'd rather keep Tkachuk and hope 1-2 of the other assets turn into something decent. Deal Gaudreau or Monahan and see what I can get for them.
tkachuck only has 1 rfa year left with a Q/O of 9 million

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Adding Eichel's deal is better? I don't think that deal makes a lick of difference in their chances to win a Cup.
if eichel can get healthy his deal would be alot better, much rather have a top 5 center under contract for the next 4 years @ 10 million then 1 year for a winger @ 9 million

None

Feb 22, 2012
That deal leaves the Flames well short of contention IMO. I'd rather keep Tkachuk and hope 1-2 of the other assets turn into something decent. Deal Gaudreau or Monahan and see what I can get for them.

There's been rumours that Tkachuk's wanted out since that incident where his teammates ignored him trying to start shit after the whistle and Tkachuk left the ice in a tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad