And he doesn't play video games...

He bakes with his Mom...

:popcorn:

Good Canadian kid :thumbu:

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
datsyuk, jagr, mcdavid (considering high speed puck handling)? but other than that, he is one of the GOATs.
Its different though.....I think he uses wider hand position on the stick. I think part of it is that hes left handed and shoots left. Thats actually rare......strangely enough.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Some Habs fans at end of last season talking like they were real cup contenders and will continue this year……..not so much.

In fairness, they are not the same team now that finished last year. They had a pretty bad off-season and not entirely of their own doing. That said, it couldn't happen to a nicer fan base. :laugh:

Remember the Caufield for the Calder talk? Didn't age well. :laugh:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
In fairness, they are not the same team now that finished last year. They had a pretty bad off-season and not entirely of their own doing. That said, it couldn't happen to a nicer fan base. :laugh:

Remember the Caufield for the Calder talk? Didn't age well. :laugh:

Agreed. More then a few Habs fans were discounting how big of loses Weber & Danault & KK would be.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Agreed. More then a few Habs fans were discounting how big of loses Weber & Danault & KK would be.

I don't see KK as that big a lose and he's not exactly doing any better so far this year with the Canes. Danault, Weber and Price were big losses though.

I feel bad for Drouin, it seems he got better and was among some of his best hockey and he got that puck in the head last game. Let's hope it's not to the same extent as Little's head injury.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
The Arizona Anti-Jets with one point. One measly, isolated, lonely point.

Love it :clap:

Given the fact that there was no OT or shootout in 1979, so we don't know if these games would have been ties or not, the Jets 1.0 that went 9-57-14 had a losing streak of 10 games during that season and they also had 7 ties during their 30 game winless streak , so they might have won some of those with OT / Shootout.

These 2021 Coyotes have basically 1 tie in 10 games if you look at it that way.

Just saying that these desert dogs could be a worse team then the Jets 1.0 ever were.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario

Here's some other Subban trips.

I wonder if the Zegras trip is only getting a look at because the other two weren't penalized (I'm assuming they happened earlier this season).

They all should be punished, but if I was to rank the severity of each one I think I'd put the Zegras trip last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad