OT: Around the NHL - 2019 SCF - A matchup 49 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin

"The Committee recommends changes to the Coach’s Challenge and expanded video review, including as it relates to a Referee’s ability to review some of his own calls on the ice."

On one hand I want to believe that this will work out for the best but on the other hand an unintended consequence may be that it gives the refs a greater ability to go into game management mode in so many ways.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
I started this series wanting the Blues to win as I don't care much for the Bruins and I hate Marchand. But now I am split on who I want to win.

My case for the Blues to win:
- First cup in franchise history
- From worst to first in a single season

My case for the Bruins to win:
- Respect for Chara playing with a broken jaw. I've always liked Chara too
- Overcoming the adversity of the Blues dirty hits and the refs horrendous missed call in game 5

The dirty plays from the Blues has me soured on them. 2 players suspended in this series.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I started this series wanting the Blues to win as I don't care much for the Bruins and I hate Marchand. But now I am split on who I want to win.

My case for the Blues to win:
- First cup in franchise history
- From worst to first in a single season

My case for the Bruins to win:
- Respect for Chara playing with a broken jaw. I've always liked Chara too
- Overcoming the adversity of the Blues dirty hits and the refs horrendous missed call in game 5

The dirty plays from the Blues has me soured on them. 2 players suspended in this series.
Nothing on this Earth could make me cheer for those scummy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: from Boston

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Ran out of Bort licence plates. Good moves for both teams.

EDIT: Grz could be a risk in terms of injury and game readiness but the team should know best.

Last edited:
Reactions: BHD

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Blues need to get the first goal...that’s their key step to getting a win tonight...

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Great on the forecheck .

Blues dont look nervous. But up to Binnington to keep it at zero. Cant give Rask a 1-0 lead

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Game 7... Cup Finals. Doesn't get better.

Typically these games have no penalties and that would be good if St Louis has any chance. My prediction was... Bs 4-1. If St Louis wins: 2-1. MVPs going to Rask or O'Reilly.

Reactions: Andy99 and BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
2-1 Blues. Maroon, assisted by Bozak and Pietrangelo, for the GWG. O'Reilly for the Conn Smythe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad