OT: Around the NHL - 2019 SCF - A matchup 49 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Game 7 in Boston. If the refs finally just let them play(which i think they will) it favors the Blues.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Blues will have a losing record at home this postseason and yet still can win the Cup.

Edzo the time to take chances was when the game was 2-0.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well the B’s weren’t playing a prevent defense like the Pens...still aggressive and that alaways pays off

Reactions: BHD

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
I wish the Blues would have thought of me first before they decided to shit the bed tonight. I actually don't mind Boston (the team) winning the Cup, but Boston (the fans) deserve to feel nothing but misery. I cringe at the thought of their success, knowing it will only make them more and more monstrous.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I wish the Blues would have thought of me first before they decided to **** the bed tonight. I actually don't mind Boston (the team) winning the Cup, but Boston (the fans) deserve to feel nothing but misery. I cringe at the thought of their success, knowing it will only make them more and more monstrous.

I despise Boston fans. Next to the Caps, Boston was the next team that I didn't want to win the Cup this postseason.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
I despise Boston fans. Next to the Caps, Boston was the next team that I didn't want to win the Cup this postseason.

Once the Caps were eliminated (in the first round! against a lower seed! lolololol they thought they could go back to back just because we did it!), I was happy, but it would be nice to see a team that's never won, that I don't hate, win it all for once.

Reactions: TNT87

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Caps fans at least have nothing to stand on. Bruins fans actually have **** they can brag about which is nauseating.

Luckily Bruins fans are largely very stupid, though. On reddit I just had to correct the spelling of a guy who called Bortuzzo a "panzee." Can you imagine?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Never play a guy that has the same name of a terrible 90's alt rock band.

#BenchRobThomas

Also, Blues are 0-2 when they play Thomas in the finals.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Feels like it’s a 70% chance Boston wins now. Which means St. Louis will probably win.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Never play a guy that has the same name of a terrible 90's alt rock band.

#BenchRobThomas

Also, Blues are 0-2 when they play Thomas in the finals.

I think you meant 90s pop singer...Rob Thomas, singer and songwriter, was in Matchbox 20...hardly call him alt rock either...he had maybe one good song ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad