North Of The Border
Happy Birthday Espo!!! :cheers: :party:

NWV7PlS2t_I

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
No.

The hit didn't look that bad IMO but I guess it doesn't always take much to cause a concussion

Yeah, he did get rocked, doesn`t have to be a shot directly to the head to get one.

For as much as he pi**es me off when playing the B`s, I would be more than welcoming to Kadri in a Bruins uni, look good on that 3rd line C position right about now

The90

Feb 27, 2017
As amusing as that was, he had already thrown the puck blindly into the slot and wasn’t going to be able to get back into the play anyway.

Would have been nice if STL could have held onto the lead and taken care of business in regulation instead of handing TOR a point.
I read this excuse on our our board and thought Jesus he had already lost the puck trying to make the pass to Reilly. Talk about a stretch excuse

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
such a moron, he has issues, give him 20 games regardless that this didn`t result in major injury

What about the sneaky Tampa player that missed on his backswing before he did that? It would be ironic to me if Tampa lost this player with concussion after effects like Nash did when their scrub elbowed him in the head.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Here's the clip of Torts talking about Panarin being "sick as a dog" among other things

He is awesome when he does this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad