NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 VI - Trades & transactions edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Yeah. Minnesota is in a place where they can afford to play you him even if it’s not going well for his line. Unfortnelty for him in here that was never the case. I didn’t work for him with Krejci the few times they tried it and he was part of the third line that other than a few games just could never put together consistent shift wins like the other lines have.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
St. Louis streak ends.

Ummmm... ok? :huh: That's not the first clip I'd use for Selke evidence

Reactions: BMC

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
He did sign a $8m contract because of those 2 months though. :skeptic:

Good for him, I hope it works out the same way for Donato.Just not a fan of the snarky remarks. He should move on from Boston, be grateful he got a chance somewhere else and shut the f*** up though. He was never going anywhere here stuck behind Marchand and DeBrusk.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

if my eyes rolled any harder I'd do a backflip

this is such a classless comment coming from a kid who has proven nothing. I had a soft spot for him given his ties to the Bruins and he seems like a good kid all around, but this sort of attitude is just unnecessary. The Bruins invested a lot in developing him and gave him his opportunities and he failed to make it work. Just shut up and play, no need for this

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I hope Montreal beat Leafs Sat in regulation.The Leafs board is in full meltdown right now.Leafs loss best for Bruins.

Even though it's better for the Bruins I still can't cheer for the freaking Canadiens. I still laugh when I remember my Dad's reaction ( he was a HUGE Habs fan who never really forgave me for being a Bruins fan ) when I cheered for the Red Army team back on New Year's Eve 1975. :laugh:

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
if my eyes rolled any harder I'd do a backflip

this is such a classless comment coming from a kid who has proven nothing. I had a soft spot for him given his ties to the Bruins and he seems like a good kid all around, but this sort of attitude is just unnecessary. The Bruins invested a lot in developing him and gave him his opportunities and he failed to make it work. Just shut up and play, no need for this

Donato sounds, as he has in the past, like someone with a pedigree, talent, and high expectations of himself. He may find that's not enough. Good luck to him.

Last edited:

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
If Donato gets 10 times stronger he has a chance to be someone like Vatrano....but I was never a fan of his game. He doesn’t have enough speed for a small guy that’s weak.

Hopefully Bjork is better if he can keep his shoulder attached to him, I see a better two way game. Again though durability is biggest concern.

Fredric absolutely needs to get better at skating, though I think he plays a responsible game he needs NHL pace

Studnika is the only forward I really have high hopes for. Love his game

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
I am, it needed doing . You just kicked it up.

I am a great fan of Heath Ledger's Joker. This performance from the same guy -- an Australian -- who depicted the absolute opposite character in "Breakback Mountain."

In case you didn't know, Hollywood is apparently preparing the release of a stand alone Joker flick (sic).

Rowan Martin is a typical English actor, btw. He went from "Blackadder" to "Bean" to "Four Weddings & a Funeral."

Reactions: DKH

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Even though it's better for the Bruins I still can't cheer for the freaking Canadiens. I still laugh when I remember my Dad's reaction ( he was a HUGE Habs fan who never really forgave me for being a Bruins fan ) when I cheered for the Red Army team back on New Year's Eve 1975. :laugh:

Red Army was best team I ever saw.lol I remember when they beat NHL AllStars 8-0 :amazed: watch these goals by Kharlamov & you might remember 1 from a nite in 75

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad