NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 VI - Trades & transactions edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Rags vs TB. No Pierre or Doc tonight so I can actually listen to the game, even though Olzcyk is analyst

EDIT: Oh damn Pierre is doing between the benches *Mutes sound*

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Don Cherry's drunk; he just showed clips of Boston against Winnipeg and declared how Boston always wins at home because they stick up for themselves.
Was wondering how much gin he had consumed when I heard that statement as well. Grapes was really off tonight. Must have broken his all-time record of saying "anyhow" tonight. I lost count.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Was wondering how much gin he had consumed when I heard that statement as well. Grapes was really off tonight. Must have broken his all-time record of saying "anyhow" tonight. I lost count.
i thought it was funny when he said he didnt like that new budweiser commercial, but he got pretty choked up when he started talking about the kid who died from cancer...

Reactions: missingchicklet

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

o_O suddenly I don't feel so bad about the Bruins power play

It's bizarre. Too much passing and being content with low pct shots during that stretch. Not hurting them much though. They are 8th in the league in even strength goals, sandwiched between Montreal and Calgary, and are ridiculously good scoring shorties. When they get their PP figured out they are going to be hell on wheels.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Dobby with yet another great game tonight. Seems like every Stars game I see he is putting on a clinic.

The90

Feb 27, 2017
You're still laughing at a team for drafting and developing a ton of talented hockey players. And then acquiring another for free in free agency.

No amount of spin makes this a bad problem for that team. All of these players are high value and are all assets.

Always was always will be - a good problem to have.
They also made nylanders contract very tradable. Yes, he got paid, but the way it’s structured makes it much more palatable for teams to pick him up.

Also, marner is a Toronto boy, I can’t see him signing an offer sheet other than if it’s a pretty significant overpayment.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Flames beat Carolina in Carolina and several did the hand clapping above their head at the end :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad