Around the NHL 2018-19, Part 7: RIP Your Playoff Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I'm the opposite. I always cheer for the team in the playoffs that has never won a cup over anyone outside of the Sabres. Will be fully cheering for the Blues if they go to the Stanley.
I'm not really cheering for or against anyone. I've been too busy watching the Raps.. we are up 20 points on the Bucks currently in the 4th.. praying to tie the series but Raps are prone chokers.

Reactions: EichHart

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
I am cheering for the blues because if I squint and cross my eyes at the same time, the blues jerseys look sorta like Sabre’s jerseys. So, in a way, it’s kind of like we’re in the finals.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
Lose-lose final. If the Bruins win, the Bruins win and this is the definition of bad. If STL win, I will have to listen about ROR on these boards for another 6 years, which is again pretty darn bad. Dont think Im going to watch.

Reactions: Sabresfansince1980

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Lose-lose final. If the Bruins win, the Bruins win and this is the definition of bad. If STL win, I will have to listen about ROR on these boards for another 6 years, which is again pretty darn bad. Dont Im going to watch.
Don't get mad at people on this board, direct your anger at the people who really deserve it: our ownership and management. They are the ones who've done nothing but screw up. They are the ones who have turned our once proud franchise into a sad pathetic laughingstock. They are the ones who have completely failed every single one of us. They are the ones who should be feeling nothing but shame and embarrassment for what they have done to fans who are the least deserving of the malpractice inflicted on this team.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
Don't get mad at people on this board, direct your anger at the people who really deserve it: our ownership and management. They are the ones who've done nothing but screw up. They are the ones who have turned our once proud franchise into a sad pathetic laughingstock. They are the ones who have completely failed every single one of us. They are the ones who should be feeling nothing but shame and embarrassment for what they have done to fans who are the least deserving of the malpractice inflicted on this team.
Or I can just blame Erik Karlsson's falling apart body. Cause if it wasnt for it, we would have another portion of "I have to be better" from ROR in STL jersey. I think its my choice who to blame and what to be frustrated at.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Or I can just blame Erik Karlsson's falling apart body. Cause if it wasnt for it, we would have another portion of "I have to be better" from ROR in STL jersey. I think its my choice who to blame and what to be frustrated at.
Karlsson could've been perfectly healthy and the result would've been EXACTLY the same. St. Louis was by far the better team, that's why they won.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
Karlsson could've been perfectly healthy and the result would've been EXACTLY the same. St. Louis was by far the better team, that's why they won.
Last 2 games yes, cause SJ is broken (Hertl, Pav, Karlsson today...) and particularly Karlsson who either when he plays on half a leg or doesnt is a hole you cant just patch.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Last 2 games yes, cause SJ is broken (Hertl, Pav, Karlsson today...) and particularly Karlsson who either when he plays on half a leg or doesnt is a hole you cant just patch.
And one of their 2 wins was on a call that was more ridiculous than anything you'd ever see in pro wrestling and that literally caused the crew to be sent home for the playoffs.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
I'm not really cheering for or against anyone. I've been too busy watching the Raps.. we are up 20 points on the Bucks currently in the 4th.. praying to tie the series but Raps are prone chokers.
Waiting for J.Lin to hit a bucket so we can resurrect Linsanity

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
The blues were last place in the league on January 2rd, 2019.

CkAZRmo.png

Reactions: Punished ROR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad