Around the NHL: 2018-19, Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Two games? 2 FN games is all that he got??

Moving the goalposts with repeat offenders having to repeat EXACTLY the same offense.

Can't wait until next year when they say a hit from behind in the offensive zone is different than one in the defensive zone after an icing whistle had blown, so there's not the same precedence.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Gudas two games... nice one DOPS. Nice one... :facepalm:
Someday somebody is going to f***ing die and their next of kin will end up owning the league. And I bet the shitty NHLPA defended this tub of garbage and don't care one bit about the guy he tried to maim and kill.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Gudas two games... nice one DOPS. Nice one... :facepalm:

That one is so hard to fathom. Not only does he have a track record of ridiculously dangerous place, he did it to one of the brightest scoring stars in the league. If ever there is a reason to throw the book at someone it’s hitting them in the head with a stick. What a f***ing joke.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I've been wanting Coyle for years...and all he cost was Donato?
All Hall cost was Larsson.

I have a feeling teams were willing to give more than Donato but Minnesota really liked him for whatever. Can't imagine that was the "best" offer

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Is that equivalent to guhle? (Who will be a career ahler?)

Donato's already played more games than Guhle in his 2nd pro season. Not even close, and I'm not yet calling Guhle a career AHLer.

On a separate note, why do some people who only make short one-line complaints about this team bother investing themselves with the team/forums? There's much healthier things to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad