Dec 3, 2014
Maybe for another year.. If he gets sacked In the 1st again i think he's out

If he makes wcf/scf he stays for who knows

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Maybe for another year.. If he gets sacked In the 1st again i think he's out

If he makes wcf/scf he stays for who knows

Ehh i think beating the Hawks gave him bonus points.

I expect the Blues to walk all over Dallas.

Dallas did not look good at all against a garbage Minnesota roster.

I'm expecting the Blues to sweep or win in five.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Ehh i think beating the Hawks gave him bonus points.

I expect the Blues to walk all over Dallas.

Dallas did not look good at all against a garbage Minnesota roster.

I'm expecting the Blues to sweep or win in five.

As do I. I thought it would be more of a series. Up until they almost lost in that game 6 I think it was.

irishock

Fire Ken Holland
Jan 15, 2012
Vancouver, BC
I like the Blues as well, and not having Seguin first 2 games is big, but no way Dallas loses this series in 5 lmao

Destined for SJ-STL WCF

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'd be surprised if the Blues "walk all over" the Stars. Jamie Benn is playing the best hockey of his life.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Patrick Kane was only point per game. And he's way better then Benn by a mile. Benn probably produces like a 2nd liner. Especially without seguin. Depends how he does when seguin comes back. I bet they win that game

Not to mention. St. Louis probably plays better now they are out of the 1st round

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
I'd be surprised if the Blues "walk all over" the Stars. Jamie Benn is playing the best hockey of his life.

Joker mentioned it, but i have to assume the Blues are walking on cloud nine right now. They beat the Hawks and now they must feel very confident going into a series against a team that has a high powered offense but no defense. We know how that story ends.

Blues will just grind it out and have a bunch of 2-3/3-1 wins.

But i hope i'm wrong and the Blues implode. Rather see Dallas go on and win a cup than St.Louis.

Last edited:

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
Joker mentioned it, but i have to assume the Blues are walking on cloud nine right now. They beat the Hawks and now they must feel very confident going into a series against a team that has a high powered offense but no defense. We know how that story ends.

Blues will just grind it out and have a bunch of 2-3/3-1 wins.

But i hope i'm wrong and the Blues implode. Rather see Dallas go on and win a cup than St.Louis.

Yeah, but then all we'll talk about on this board is how Nill brought them a cup.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Patrick Kane was only point per game. And he's way better then Benn by a mile. Benn probably produces like a 2nd liner. Especially without seguin. Depends how he does when seguin comes back. I bet they win that game

Not to mention. St. Louis probably plays better now they are out of the 1st round

A mile? Come on. They play a different game. Benn is kind of hard to contain with his speed and size.

Blues are a more complete team, but these hyperboles are killing me.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
A mile? Come on. They play a different game. Benn is kind of hard to contain with his speed and size.

Blues are a more complete team, but these hyperboles are killing me.

Size won't do anything for Benn against the blues. Neither will speed

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Size won't do anything for Benn against the blues. Neither will speed

Well with such irrefutable facts, I can't believe I said what I did. But hey, let's try. Benn had 5 points in 5 games against the Blues this year. Last year, 7 points in 5 games. Year before, 6 points in 5 games. 1.2 PPG isn't bad over 3 years.

I know that doesn't mean anything for right now, but come on, this isn't a team he's struggled with traditionally and the idea that size and speed suddenly don't matter... you're killing me, Smalls.

irishock

Fire Ken Holland
Jan 15, 2012
Vancouver, BC
No idea why everyone is going nuts over wanting to have teams that havent won in a while (Stl, Nsh, Wsh, NYI) going far. I'd prefer to see actual dominant teams like SJ and Pitts play in the finals, thank you.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
No idea why everyone is going nuts over wanting to have teams that havent won in a while (Stl, Nsh, Wsh, NYI) going far. I'd prefer to see actual dominant teams like SJ and Pitts play in the finals, thank you.

If you haven't noticed, SJ and Pittsburgh aren't really popular with the Red Wings fanbase.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Well with such irrefutable facts, I can't believe I said what I did. But hey, let's try. Benn had 5 points in 5 games against the Blues this year. Last year, 7 points in 5 games. Year before, 6 points in 5 games. 1.2 PPG isn't bad over 3 years.

I know that doesn't mean anything for right now, but come on, this isn't a team he's struggled with traditionally and the idea that size and speed suddenly don't matter... you're killing me, Smalls.

Pointless ;). I cant wait for him to score 5 next game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad