Around the NHL | 2013 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
After watching all these teams the 2011 draft seems to be a pretty decent one. Already some good players from the top 10 picks.

I remember a scout on the radio talk about Brodin and say how great he was. He looks really good right now.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Boom! #1 C Matt Stajan with the empty netter to stick a fork in'em. :handclap:

Why hate Minnesota? I just like to see the little guys get one.

Well the Oilers are my second favourite team, plus my dad hates Minnesota so that has rubbed off on me a little. I like a couple of their players but overall don't care much for the team.

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
Man I want the Flames to make the Playoffs. I have so much respect for Iggy and their fanbase. They're easily my 2nd favorite team and if not the Sens it would be the Flames i'd want to see win. They desperately need a rebuild though.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
^:laugh:

Dany Heatley...******* all star! Good times.

On a completely unrealated note, that Butch Goring thread on the Islanders board is freaking killing me. I haven't laughed that hard in good minute.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
How does the draft lottery work this year. Same as every other year but winner gets first overall?

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Dean Brown and Danny Potvin might provide semi-homerish commentary during Ottawa games, but these guys on Sportsnet for Vancouver are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad