Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
ifeCZNkTZXSM5.gif

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Seth Jones' TOI from the last 5 games: 30:19, 24:25, 28:13, 23:32, 26:23

12:45 tonight with 9:25 left in second. That is quite impressive.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Yeah, still don't get why Jones slid down to 4th. Colorado needed a franchise D more than MacKinnon.

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
Oh look at Mr. Norris with that nice turnover. People love to criticize Karlsson but Subban is not that much better. Karlsson would have been crucified for that turnover

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Oh look at Mr. Norris with that nice turnover. People love to criticize Karlsson but Subban is not that much better. Karlsson would have been crucified for that turnover

I'd say Subban is equally as bad as Karlsson in the defensive zone...and that's with Karlsson still not 100% after his injury. And Karlsson doesn't have the 'screw the team, me first' mentality that PK has, either.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Alfie was picked as first star tonight in the Wings /Oilers game and was just interviewed on CBC after hours.

He said his family are coming to Ottawa for the game here.

source

Jul 13, 2008
Alfie was picked as first star tonight in the Wings /Oilers game and was just interviewed on CBC after hours.

He said his family are coming to Ottawa for the game here.

This is the first time this season he's been given the game's first star. So far he looks to be worth every penny of that $5.5 million, and Detroit is looking like a team with a solid shot at the Cup. I'm not saying Detroit have the best odds, but now with Darren Helm back in the lineup, their forward group is extremely strong. Nyquist will eventually be called up, and you have to think Holland will find some kind of way to upgrade their D before the playoffs.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Big ben beats one of his old teams tonight. Please benny, let honey badger have a couple on dec 5
(Son of a bish is 8-2-0 now)

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
This is the first time this season he's been given the game's first star. So far he looks to be worth every penny of that $5.5 million, and Detroit is looking like a team with a solid shot at the Cup. I'm not saying Detroit have the best odds, but now with Darren Helm back in the lineup, their forward group is extremely strong. Nyquist will eventually be called up, and you have to think Holland will find some kind of way to upgrade their D before the playoffs.

wanna bet on that?

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Amazing how bad the Oilers are...just amazing. Yet I bet anyone would be willing to give more than fair price to get someone from their roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad