Around the NHL 13/14 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

source

Jul 13, 2008
wanna bet on that?

Sure, if the bet is that a defenseman not currently in the Red Wings organization suits up for them at some point later this season. Holland will make it happen, even though Kronwall, Ericsson, DeKeyser, and Kindl are looking like a decent top 4. Smith and Quincey aren't horrible either.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Sure, if the bet is that a defenseman not currently in the Red Wings organization suits up for them at some point later this season. Holland will make it happen, even though Kronwall, Ericsson, DeKeyser, and Kindl are looking like a decent top 4. Smith and Quincey aren't horrible either.

avatar bet? winner gets to choose avatar for other, say month or two?

it has to be top 4 D so an upgrade on at least kindl, KFQ and smith. deal?

should note that wings have like 1 mil in cap space and the players they can move without downgrading the roster otherwise have 1) no value or negative value 2) ntc or nmc. or both.

and wings have basically 17 f's signed (counting buried and waived emmerton and nyquist), logjam that holland has failed to clear for over an year. and the last time he traded away a regular roster player was in 2007 trade deadline, jason williams. and though i have no stats to support this, i bet no team has made fewer trades than holland since then.

i like my odds. ;)

and smith is horrible. managed to look bad against the oilers last night.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I think Leaf fans are starting to understand how we felt when Karlsson had his injury and we wanted to blame Cooke and every said it was just an accident.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I think Leaf fans are starting to understand how we felt when Karlsson had his injury and we wanted to blame Cooke and every said it was just an accident.

Now imagine if it happened against their golden boy Rielly.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

Only reason anyone thought it was on purpose was because of Matt 'career ender' Cooke.

This situation is completely different.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

Meh. Cooke's foot stomped down on Karlsson, Kassian's foot went forward in a normal manner.

Funny how the Laffs are looking more and more like us form last year. Just watch someone take out their #1 goalie for the year and Carlyle to grow a mustache next...

Iconoclast

Lifestyle on camera
May 2, 2013
Toronto
Since I'm pretty sure Lehner is just Avicii with a fake beard, maybe he could become Emery's producer and get the man back in the rap game?

I mean, he plays for Philly now so this whole 'being an NHL goaltender' thing really isn't going to work out much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->