Around the NHL — Episode XLXVI

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Get f***ed Wings.

Although they were in the playoff race until the very end. So kudos to them for that.

And lol at all the f*** torts/flyers going on in their gdt.

If you miss the playoffs by just 1 point, or actually by a tiebreaker in the Wings case, it is not the Flyers fault that you missed.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
For a few minutes they really thought they had it.

1713319947648.gif

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Utah Raptors (Utahraptors)

That’s what the Velociraptors from Jurassic Park are basically based on.

That's a good idea, but I like the idea of Utahraptors being one word rather than Utah (city) Raptors (name).

Utah Utahraptors sounds off. Salt Lake City Utahraptors? Or maybe a Cher type thing, where it's stylized as Utahraptors. So they technically don't use the city name, but the city name is part of the team name. Almost like if we were called the Kanatas.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Nothing is sweeter than watching the Red Wings just worsen their draft pick just to miss the playoffs by a point. That shit is my playoffs. Bitch ass fanbase and bitch ass team. FU Perron. FU Debrincat and FU Seider. Bunch of overrated ass shits.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Why’s everybody hating on the redwings lmao
I don't have any particular hate for them and my red wings friends IRL are chill. I'm just salty that Cat wanted to go there and they got him for a bargain considering what we gave up for him.

Plus our rebuilds started at a similar time, I don't want them to have any success ahead of us.

Reactions: maclean

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Red Wings fans lost the right to complain when their team lost in regulation to the Caps in game 78. If they take care of business in that game they get in. They also lost to them in OT in game 72. Can't expect to lose twice to a team you're chasing in the last 10 games and still get in.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Red Wings fans lost the right to complain when their team lost in regulation to the Caps in game 78. If they take care of business in that game they get in. They also lost to them in OT in game 72. Can't expect to lose twice to a team you're chasing in the last 10 games and still get in.
Also that icing call was BS

Panthers Lightning
Leafs Bruins
Capitals Rangers
hurricanes Islanders

Go Bruins!!
Gotta go
Panthers
Bruins
Rangers
Hurricanes

Seems easy to predict

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Why’s everybody hating on the redwings lmao
Yeah I’m wondering the same. I get their fan base is annoying with that whole Dylan Larkin injury but as a team, they came super close. I was watching the end of their game and figured they were gonna lose with 7 seconds and then BAM they tied the game with 3 seconds. It was wild and to do that two nights in a row felt almost like destiny (as we did during the hamburglar run).

It’s actually a shame that flyers pulled their goalie and basically handed the capitals the victory. Not sure why they pulled with over 3 mins remaining

Let’s not attract bad juju for our team with all this hatred…

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I didn’t realize guentzel was so successful this last stretch in Carolina
That’s quite the stat line at the bottom
21745EDB-E882-40D6-8D9D-B3E99B5152AC.jpeg

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Yeah I’m wondering the same. I get their fan base is annoying with that whole Dylan Larkin injury but as a team, they came super close. I was watching the end of their game and figured they were gonna lose with 7 seconds and then BAM they tied the game with 3 seconds. It was wild and to do that two nights in a row felt almost like destiny (as we did during the hamburglar run).

It’s actually a shame that flyers pulled their goalie and basically handed the capitals the victory. Not sure why they pulled with over 3 mins remaining

Let’s not attract bad juju for our team with all this hatred…
You mean there's still some bad juju left for this team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad