Around the NHL — Episode XLXVI

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
If the management of Salt Lake City Roadkill has any competence, they will be a contender in no time. If they luck into the 1st OA pick and Macklin delivers as a star, that would expedite it.

They have a few good core pieces already in place, but otherwise have the closest you can get to a blank slate cap wise. They are also loaded with picks and prospects to use as ammo on trades.

Name any player who might be available, and they would be able to be in the hunt for that player.

Reactions: bicboi64

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Utah Fossils.

Brown/tan jersey with teal highlights.
Like this
1713296381508.png

Logo is a head of a fossil.

Start off every game with Macho man saying "Bone Saw is reeeeeeeeeeady!"

Reactions: bicboi64

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
The Utah Fossils has some charm to it. Have skeletal dino's and mammoth's be the logos. It'd be terrifying but kinda cool

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Not as pathetic as me following Matthews goal scoring (cuz I'm surrounded by TML media) and think it would be funny to have him stop at 69

Matthews scoring 70 would be major salt to the wound... I mean, he has a great goal scoring talent but their fanbase is so annoying. I don't know if you saw the Stutzle vs Matthews (but considering cap) poll....

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Matthews scoring 70 would be major salt to the wound... I mean, he has a great goal scoring talent but their fanbase is so annoying. I don't know if you saw the Stutzle vs Matthews (but considering cap) poll....
I never go on the main board, but I just want 69 for the meme, and then hope he never approaches it again.

Reactions: DrEasy and Xspyrit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad