Around the League XXXV: Illinois Represent

Status
Not open for further replies.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
They gave up more than you think.

I dont get what you mean. 7th round pick, 4th round pick and Joel Armia who is very good 3rd liner and could be stunt in top-6. I know how Armia plays, I have watched him a lot even from his Finnish days and followed people in Finnish forum who talk about Laine and Jets all the time.

Not fully comparable but Sharp trade for example. Obviously Jets COULD have kept Mason, Hawks had to move Sharp so they are under cap.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I dont get what you mean. 7th round pick, 4th round pick and Joel Armia who is very good 3rd liner and could be stunt in top-6. I know how Armia plays, I have watched him a lot even from his Finnish days and followed people in Finnish forum who talk about Laine and Jets all the time.

Not fully comparable but Sharp trade for example. Obviously Jets COULD have kept Mason, Hawks had to move Sharp so they are under cap.

I think a middle 6 center and the picks is a steal for the Canadians. That was just to move Mason. Just my opinion.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
I think a middle 6 center and the picks is a steal for the Canadians. That was just to move Mason. Just my opinion.

Armia is a winger but I dont see that as big deal. But okey, I get what you mean.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
I’m reading that Tavares-watch thread in main trade forum and apparently all 6 teams are in and they are bidding now. It’s all about the $$$$.

Is he going to get $12m? Gosh I wish he does because he is not worth it and it will make the ”winning” team feel the cap pressure.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Tyler Ennis waived- shame concussions did him in, always was a fan of him...someone probably takes another chance on him, but I think for his health he needs to call it quits or take a full year off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad