Around the League XXXIV: Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I would want nothing to do with Kovalchuk at that price .. Good luck.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
My god that would be a perfect end to this trade tree with the Jackets if Panarin came back here as a UFA at a discount.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Swapping Hamilton (a legit #1D in the NHL) for Hanafin (currently a #3, still young) is borderline unfair. That's now a D corps close to on par with Nashville.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I'd throw money at Panarin next year, but then it gets complicated for Schmaltz and DeBrincat. Hope the cap keeps going up.

Obviously the Hawks will have to buyout Seabrook so that will account for one of the deals but with how the prospects line up our D will be cheaper as they will be RFA deals or ELCs.

Game suspension

Feb 11, 2018
Seabrook isn't being bought out next summer or any summer in the near future unfortunately. Can he be traded for another bad contract with a lower hit? Maybe.

Love to see Panarin come back but only if the hawks trade Toews to Canada. Anywhere in Canada. I really don't care. Lots of poorly managed hockey teams up there that will be dumb enough to take him. Still can't believe both Ottawa and Montreal passed on Zadina. Like Arizona stupid.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Seabrook isn't being bought out next summer or any summer in the near future unfortunately. Can he be traded for another bad contract with a lower hit? Maybe.

Love to see Panarin come back but only if the hawks trade Toews to Canada. Anywhere in Canada. I really don't care. Lots of poorly managed hockey teams up there that will be dumb enough to take him. Still can't believe both Ottawa and Montreal passed on Zadina. Like Arizona stupid.

Who said anything about next summer? He will be bought out with the next CBA.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Man did Mrazek look like a star when he first came into the league. Really good potential and just hasn't realized it. I still like him alot, but that shine has definitely faded quite a bit.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Maybe Hawks should go after him cheaply and let’s give Waite some work?

Hawks are reportedly after Hutton and Hutton is looking for 3 year contract. I dont see him as starter and I guess he is looking for some kind of payday. I dont want to pay to backup more then $1.75m a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad