Around the League XXXIV: Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
If it extends into the season, just suspend him with pay until the situation is sorted out.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Just did, I guess he admitted to it. I just assumed that information wasn't released. Thanks for pointing it out.

All good. Wasn't being snarky, just was literally asking "did you read it"? lol. He admitted to it and one of the two witnesses was the arresting officer. No gouda for Mr. Watson.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
All good. Wasn't being snarky, just was literally asking "did you read it"? lol. He admitted to it and one of the two witnesses was the arresting officer. No gouda for Mr. Watson.
Yeah, I shouldn't have assumed I guess.
Typically they don't say much about the case, and it happens behind closed doors.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Salary cap officially set for $79.5 million for next season. That's up $4.5 million from 2017-18.

Kinda happy it was lower than originally reported. Ideally that sours the organization blowing their wad in free agency this off-season for the likes of a JVR or something.

Reactions: Blue Liner

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
The #Stars have extended arbitration-eligible RFA Stephen Johns to a three year contract extension worth an average of $2.35M per year. - Cap Friendly

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Burkeys on the TSN show - with some interesting checkpoints for drafting. #4 being "ignore passports" #5 "Character", which I think should be 3rd behind athleticism and skating.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The #Stars have extended arbitration-eligible RFA Stephen Johns to a three year contract extension worth an average of $2.35M per year. - Cap Friendly

Good on Stars

The only successful defender Stanley has drafted at this point

Johns is easily an upgrade over most the garbage we have on blueline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad