Around the League Thread | TDL Approaches Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Shrewd move by Minny to get Tyson Jost. Wanted to target him for this very reason that your buying for 2 cents on the dollar. Would have been an immediate upgarde on Dickinson although admittingly we need speed and size which isn't what he brings.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
These teams aren’t playing like they want it …. and Canucks are.

Tho, it always appears like oilers are trying their darnest. But in like a chaotic giraffe kinda way.

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
Saw Toronto had a shutout going and was curious if it was Mrazek or Campbell.

It’s neither :laugh:

A .904 goalie in the AHL is stealing the show in net for Toronto :biglaugh:

Lots of red flags surrounding how the Leafs handle goalies. Andersen goes from Toronto to Carolina and immediately posts Vezina-calibre numbers. Mrazek goes the other way and falls apart completely. Campbell starts strong and fades fast.

I used to think this was tied to how poor the Leafs were defensively, but that's really tightened up this year. I'd fire Steve Briere *yesterday*.

Reactions: CanuckleBerry

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
A .904 goalie in the AHL is stealing the show in net for Toronto :biglaugh:

Lots of red flags surrounding how the Leafs handle goalies. Andersen goes from Toronto to Carolina and immediately posts Vezina-calibre numbers. Mrazek goes the other way and falls apart completely. Campbell starts strong and fades fast.

I used to think this was tied to how poor the Leafs were defensively, but that's really tightened up this year. I'd fire Steve Briere *yesterday*.

The thing is it’s not just Toronto, right. Grubauer goes to Seattle and looks like a random guy they picked up off Pike st who isn’t sure if the round black thing is the thing he’s supposed to stop.

This thing seems to happen constantly. I don’t know if goalie coach is enough to explain it. Someone is going to make a lot of money when they figure this out.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Not only could the Canucks pretty plausibly catch Vegas and Edmonton ... they'd also have a pretty good shot at upsetting LA in round 1.
It’s not Vegas that they have to catch. Dallas has like 4 games in hand in Vegas and are a point back.

It’s the 3 seed in the pacific that they need to get to. Nash and Dal have games in hand in the Canucks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad