Around the League Thread - Playoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Had to check thenCanes jerseys to make sure there were no maple leafs on them. Complete annihilation by the Bruins in the third. Canes not even a shot with 3 minutes left.

Reactions: I am toxic

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
Colorado is loaded for a real run over the next few years. Boatload of talented players in their prime or younger years, and in a good cap situation.

Reactions: racerjoe

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Colorado is loaded for a real run over the next few years. Boatload of talented players in their prime or younger years, and in a good cap situation.
Makes me sad knowing we could be in a similar position.

team is probably best off tanking the next few years and picking up young talent while we wait for the bad contracts to come off the books.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
And they haven't been afraid to move on from bigtime players who weren't a fit. Duchene/ROR/Barrie deals ultimately benefited the team

Im still salty that Kerfoot chose them over us he would have been a massive addition to our 3rd line

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
Flames are like the anti Canucks. Get so much depth scoring.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Complete domination by the stars. It’s funny people think playing the stars would be better when they’ve basically dominated their series against the flames more than how st luois dominated us and the flames are a deeper And more defensively solid team than us. If we had been playing the stars we’d be down atleast 3-1 in the series and taking blowout losses in some of those.

Reactions: Devonator

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
People are just too wishy washy, IMO. One week so and so is awful, the next week that same team is apparently going to the Finals.. o_O I only caught the third period of the CGY/Dallas game, but no way was Dallas dominating.

Also, WSH is about to get swept.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
The flames are ass. We would not be losing to khudobin and the stars 3-1 with blowout losses. Thats so f***ing ridiculous.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Complete domination by the stars. It’s funny people think playing the stars would be better when they’ve basically dominated their series against the flames more than how st luois dominated us and the flames are a deeper And more defensively solid team than us. If we had been playing the stars we’d be down atleast 3-1 in the series and taking blowout losses in some of those.
Completely disagree..even though the Stars owned us in the regular season, I think that we would have matched up to them quite well in the playoffs...I don't see Dallas blowing us out at all.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Blues or Canucks likely playing Vegas.

Reminds me of 2015 when either the Flames and Canucks were duking it out to get destroyed by Anaheim in round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad