Around the League: Taylor Hall for Adam Larsson, Subban for Weber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I can, Montreal is going to be a much better team next year, I don't think Habs fans realize that they got the best player in the deal.
Even if you believe Weber is a better player than Subban....this trade doesn't make them much better at all. The difference there is so slim that the improvement won't be much. They traded their #1 D for another #1 D.

It's like the Leafs trading JVR for a slightly better winger and saying they are much improved.

The only improvement from last year for Montreal is Price not being hurt. So as normal they'll be a playoff team, just not a cup contender.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Habs got robbed by a back room business deal. Large American businesses are unscrupulous. Mark my words, Toronto will be next. Your Matthews will be in a Coyote's jersey under similar shady circumstances

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Habs got robbed by a back room business deal. Large American businesses are unscrupulous. Mark my words, Toronto will be next. Your Matthews will be in a Coyote's jersey under similar shady circumstances

Maybe. Assuming Matthews cant get along with his teammates and is a turnover machine.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Even if you believe Weber is a better player than Subban....this trade doesn't make them much better at all. The difference there is so slim that the improvement won't be much. They traded their #1 D for another #1 D.

It's like the Leafs trading JVR for a slightly better winger and saying they are much improved.

The only improvement from last year for Montreal is Price not being hurt. So as normal they'll be a playoff team, just not a cup contender.

Subban and Weber are polar opposite players. Only difference is they both play D.

It would be like trading JVR for an older but way better winger.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015

But you forgot to mention McDavid signing with Leafs the year before....

Habs MGT doesn't want PK, it has nothing to do with business or anything.
If I am PK, I would ask for a trade to the Leafs just to stick it to the Habs.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Montreal is a tire fire.

Radulov is the answer to all their problems - Radulov folks.

Party party party. Oh boy.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Ls8XRfw.gif

:laugh: That's hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad