Around the League | Round 1: FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
I ate some questionable sushi once and I was out for 2 days. I thought I was dying, I could only drink water and nothing else.
Yeah legit food poisoning is scary

Just being honest, seeing Matthews be so ineffective in the playoffs and just not even trying to forecheck when they need it... yeah I'd rather have JT Miller plus the 5.25 million cap space.

Regular season Matthews >>> JT. But I've watched all of this Toronto series and ...yeah
The most surprising thing about that game was how low intensity it was. Didn’t really look like a playoff game…

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
I don't know if it's the players or the coaching, but the Leafs have absolutely zero structure when it comes to board play. The Canucks are light years ahead of them. Anytime the puck came loose in the Bruins' zone in the final 10 minutes, the Bruins won the battle. Most telling was Domi getting the puck and ringing it on the boards behind the net to...absolutely nobody.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Game should really be 6-2. Dallas has played rather well but Thompson has been outstanding and Ottinger has been average.
Yea it should for sure, but such is life. We've ourselves experienced 2 games where control of play doesn't guarantee success, Dallas needs to take a breath here and not sink w the momentum shift

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
1714278633166.png

I remember when this was on the magazine stands. It’s aged well.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Yeah, I had mild food poisoning 2 days ago and was messed up for a day, not fun.

I had hardcore food poisoning one time and I ended up in ER for a night.

Good to see you've recovered.

For smaller people it's even more dangerous, heavy diarrhea plus vomit, resulting in rapid loss of water plus electrolytes can easily kill someone.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I ate some questionable sushi once and I was out for 2 days. I thought I was dying, I could only drink water and nothing else.
In Oaxaca I got furious food poisoning.

From French fries!
lol

Frozen, thawed, frozen, cooked, served at restaurant, eaten. Exit body repeatedly.

This Stars / Miracles game is something else.

Reactions: Bubbles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad