Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Keefe is toast too. No way you can bring him back after this nonsense

At some point they got to look at their core and ask some hard, hard questions. Because after multiple coaches, the common denominator begins to become more apparent.

Leafs need to solve their goalie problem ASAP. Samsonov is an arrogant moron with no self-awareness or humility, constantly display of this "I'm better than the other goalie therefore I don't have to give a f***" attitude. When your head is this far up your own ass, you've already lost.

Food poisoning lol

Wtf, you serious???

EDIT: apparently after being in Canada for 26 f***ing years I still can't spell "denominator" right...rip Engrish...

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
At some point they got to look at their core and ask some hard, hard questions. Because after multiple coaches, the common dominator begins to become more apparent.

Leafs need to solve their goalie problem ASAP. Samsonov is an arrogant moron with no self-awareness or humility, constantly display of this "I'm better than the other goalie therefore I don't have to give a f***" attitude. When your head is this far up your own ass, you've already lost.

Wtf, you serious???
That’s what some posters said on the main board GDT.

Literally shitting himself in the locker room I guess

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Leafs are just poorly constructed. Piss poor goaltending and D, and their genuinely talented forward corps has no playoff heart. Plus they routinely get out-coached. That core has no future.

As for the next game, I think I want Dallas to win this game. Screw Vegas, and also it would be to our benefit for the other series to go longer.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Not going to happen but that would be unreal

I don't even think the Leafs are that dumb.
Brad has entered the chat.

After yet another first round loss to the bruins and on bench drama, badly needing defense, Nylander low keyasks out... stranger things have happened.

And we just happen to have a prime aged partner for Morgan they can afford to extend and they've been searching for his entire career, I take the chef every time.

Reactions: calnuck

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The biggest mistake the Leafs did was in the summer of 2018, when they signed John Tavares that long term contract and cap hit.

He wasn't needed then and he's not needed now. Look at the Leafs, they have 4 contracts that are tied up near the damn cap and can't add missing pieces to the bottom six, their defense and their goaltending.

Dubas f***ed them over, Trevieling just continued after.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Funny thing is I think the 2023 Leafs team was pretty good.

ROR was a total soldier. Their bottom 6 had grit and skill. Their blueline was still decent and Woll had some swagger in net. They ran into a rather deep Florida team and lost a bunch of close games.

Treliving did zero to improve the team in the offseason. Would have been wise to keep ROR around. Instead....Reaves? LOL.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
As fas as I understand it, scientists have been discovering some discrepancies in the cosmological constant, first proposed by Einstein to counterbalance the effect of gravity in an expanding universe. The discrepancy is between the theorized value of the constant and the actual observable amount of vacuum energy in the cosmos. It's a huge problem.

It is good to know, in a universe where there are still such mysteries and discrepancies and gaps between theory and observation, that one thing remains absolutely constant....

The Leafs suck in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad