Around the League | Round 1: FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
You can’t actually believe this. If I was not a Canucks fan I would not watch this series because the games have been boring as hell.
I'm not interested in any other team but the Canucks tbh. I don't have much interest in watching them. Maybe here and there, but the moment the Canucks are eliminated I couldn't care less.

The series is entertaining to me because it's the Canucks, and I've always been a fan of low scoring grindy games with lots of shot blocks.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
You can’t actually believe this. If I was not a Canucks fan I would not watch this series because the games have been boring as hell.
i mean, maybe it's second to winnipeg colorado, but the games have been really tight and physical.

i fully admit it might just be me being blinded because I haven't seen playoff hockey in so long but it feels like an intense series aside from game 2

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
Both of the East WCs should have been golfing. The Blues would have been better than either of them. The Pacific is only 2 teams deep while the Central is 4 teams deep. I'm not writing off the Stars series for entertainment. Getting swept by Vegas would be entertaining in itself. Every first round needs a big upset, lets cross our fingers it isn't the Canucks.
Which 2 teams?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Both of the East WCs should have been golfing. The Blues would have been better than either of them. The Pacific is only 2 teams deep while the Central is 4 teams deep. I'm not writing off the Stars series for entertainment. Getting swept by Vegas would be entertaining in itself. Every first round needs a big upset, lets cross our fingers it isn't the Canucks.
TB is WC1. NYI with fewer points finished 3rd in the Metro.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Can you imagine if the Canucks played the Avs instead of the Preds in the third period tonight. It would have been a massacre.
Avs pretty much guaranteed to get 5+ pps a game. They play a style that promotes high event action and the refs are more than happy to go along with it and hand out PP like candy at Halloween.

You pretty much have to stay even on special teams to give yourself a chance of beating them.

It’s really unfortunate,

Playoff Hellebuyck reminds me of playoff Luongo
He moves so slow. I don't know if he's just tired but he's moving around like an old JS Giguere.

Reactions: Red

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Winnipeg won Game 1 but I knew it wasn't a good sign going forward when Hellebuyck allowed 6 goals.

Monahan sucks and Toffoli hasn't been good either. These two are just too slow for playoff hockey. Buyer beware this offseason.

Reactions: TruKnyte

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Lowrey looks like an idiot let's fight when I'm getting my ass kicked on scoreboard lol.
Jets lost composure in this one

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Lol refs padding coilers there win next one LA I want Edmonton going 7 win or lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad