Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
1713847935893.png

Vegas crossing over into the central really made the west division rounds unbalanced. Dallas Vegas Winnipeg and Colorado all in the same bracket is crazy.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
The Oilers certainly get away with a lot of stick infractions and sneaky picks. Not that it would've changed anything for Kings

And lol at Vegas winning with only 15 shots on goal. Oettinger is back to sucking....too deep in his net on a couple of goals. And Thompson went full Patrick Lalime on the 3rd goal lol

Reactions: Cleetus

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Crazy how much shittier LA has gotten in two years. They looked like a good team on the come up and took the Oilers to 7 in 2022, this year I'll be surprised if they even make it to 5. That PLD trade blows

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
Sort of wonder whether the Isles will even get a single win, at this point. Both metro teams should have an easy path to the second round. Meanwhile, in the Atlantic Division...

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Sort of wonder whether the Isles will even get a single win, at this point. Both metro teams should have an easy path to the second round. Meanwhile, in the Atlantic Division...
I think like the Caps, the Islanders will get at least one win, but they are so over-matched against Carolina it's almost not fair. On the flip side, I don't know how Carolina is going to beat the Rangers, let alone the Leafs or the Panthers, with that goaltending. They shot themselves in the foot yet again by not upgrading that position last summer or during the season.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
View attachment 858026

Vegas crossing over into the central really made the west division rounds unbalanced. Dallas Vegas Winnipeg and Colorado all in the same bracket is crazy.

Every time Hyman scores I have an urge to slap the Clueless Dubas in the head myself. Man that makes so mad :wg:

Hyman's 54 goals is better then almost any Leaf in their 100+ year history,

At a discount rate of only $5 mil this will go down in Leafs history as one of the greatest signs of Leafs GM complete incompetence.

Last edited:
Reactions: CincoHolio

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad