Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Berdard looks like he is going to take the Hughes development curve.

I think he will figure it out a little quicker, but I think a lot of his game will take time to translate.

On another note, I think Pitts has looked good and Mrazek has looked great.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
That's a pretty bad loss to start the season for the Pens.

Bedard played very well in stretches but you can definitely see where he's going to struggle defensively and in the FO circle.

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Karlsson -2 with 0 points. That's not the best start of all time.

I assume they'll get it together would rather the back end of Sids career not be wasted

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Im thinking more on superstitious side like the Hockey Gods just don’t like him!
Yeah, I've said that for a few years. Apparently all his moves are logical and make sense, but they just don't pan out. He has to be the most unlucky GM in the league for that to happen. Really not a great attribute for a GM to have.

Reactions: IPS

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Karlsson -2 with 0 points. That's not the best start of all time.

I assume they'll get it together would rather the back end of Sids career not be wasted

Crosby has 3 stanley cups, world cup, olympic gold, and many other individual awards. I don't think he would care much if things work out. The desperation is probably not there. Their loss against hawks who playing 2nd of a back to back game and beat pens last season to oust them from playoffs was pretty telling. Pens had no urgency and hawks were just playing to get the season over an done with.

And then dubas IMO ruined that team even more; (at least he isn't screwing the Leafs anymore ;))

Pretty solid debut for Bedard. All over the puck and his line spent a lot of time in the offensive zone.

Not easy to have Matthews like debut in the NHL ;)

It's never his fault though. Was Lou or Mike ever in Pittsburgh?

Brian Burke blame game incoming..... 3...2..1... :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad