GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
My personal favourite from over at HF Flames: the user "JGaudreau" leaving behind a novel about how it was really the refs fault all along that the Flames lost the series.

I seriously thought it was one of you guys trolling, but unless that person created like a years long persona, it was an actual Flames fan. Hilarious.
Poe’s Law definitely applies to salty Flames fans.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
After a 2 month stretch to start the season where Hanifin looked like a good D, he since regressed back to usual extremely average self and got absolutely pumped in the playoffs

Meanwhile, Hamilton has been the complete opposite, average to start the year, and #1D level play since December

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
After a 2 month stretch to start the season where Hanifin looked like a good D, he since regressed back to usual extremely average self and got absolutely pumped in the playoffs

Meanwhile, Hamilton has been the complete opposite, average to start the year, and #1D level play since December

Whole flames team was red hot those first 2 months. I think all their top guys were rocking 20%+ shooting %'s 1-2 months into the year, which obviously requires a crazy amount of luck. Got a lot of confidence from those good fortunes and rode it through the year. Happens now and then to team, but I'm doubting that all happens again for them next season.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The next thing they'll be bitching about is that they didn't get two days off like Dallas/Nashville, Washington/Carolina and SJ/LV all got.

Reactions: Cloned

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
New leaderboard.

92c24cdd-2981-4408-abfc-eedf04d5e82a.png

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Nashville is MIA in such an important game.

I was just thinking this year has the potential of seeing all four wildcards moving on to the 2nd round.

Columbus and Colorado both punched their ticket.

Dallas and Carolina have solid opportunities to take 3-2 leads today.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
3-1 Dallas.

Anyone who took Radulov in a pool will be smiling, couple of goals so far.

3-2, Johansen scores.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Someone needs to post the gif of the chubby guy in pants trying to beach surf (?) who does the hairy naked ass lip stand and superimpose the Flames logo or No Show’s head on the body.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Least I've been right on the Stars being a darkhorse (I was wrong on Colorado, so wrong)

Stars are a hard team to deal with, improved, and finally with some added scoring depth. Plus the brilliant contributions they get offensively from D.

The series should be over. Game 3 was all Stars and Rinne just stole that one for the Preds.

Preds getting all the luck. Rocky Grimaldi (who he) is their leading scorer in this series having scored as many goals as he ever has just in this series.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Dallas was the team I wanted to face the Flames instead of the Avs.

They're no ordinary wild card team. Might be the best in the Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad