GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part II

Which first round series ends in a sweep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
What a dummy Murray was to protect turds and sacrificing Theodore. Kid is a stud. 5 points so far in 4 games for Vegas. Manson and Vatanen are 27 and both topping out, both actually taking a step back this year. Theodore keeps getting better at 23.
Yeah that is looking like a monumental blunder. Where do we pick up a stud like Theodore?

space321

May 11, 2011
The Oilers are one of two or three teams who didn't screw up the expansion draft. Dale Tallon botched it the worst.

It's hard to screw up the expansion draft when you have no depth lol.

All teams with good depth got f***ed by the extremely lenient expansion rules.

Minnesota was pretty bad too. They gave away Tuch to let Vegas pick Haula, who was great last season.

They gave Vegas the pick of a prospect from Tuch/Kaprizov/someone else for Vegas to take Haula over Dumba. They were f***ed either way because of their good depth.

Compare Vegas' expansion to Minnesota/Columbus expansion and the difference is night and day.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Pretty much a half priced Lucic

I don't think Lucic does anything like Reaves does anymore. I think Lucic believes he's above that kinda stuff now. Just routine hits, and a couple fights a year for Luc's 6M. Oh, and the sweet dangles and no look passes to no one.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I don't think Lucic does anything like Reaves does anymore. I think Lucic believes he's above that kinda stuff now. Just routine hits, and a couple fights a year for Luc's 6M. Oh, and the sweet dangles and no look passes to no one.
That’s all reaves does for 2.75 a year.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

You spelled “on the opponents tape” wrong.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
That’s all reaves does for 2.75 a year.

Reaves is chirping and mixing it up with guys all night. He's chasing down D and trying to run them out of the building. Lucic really does...nothing anymore. Just gets pucks poked away from him, lets up on most of his hits, rarely has anyone looking over their shoulders anymore.

Lucic actually looks kind of embarrassed about his game most of the time out there and is in his head. Reaves knows his job and he does it all night every shift he's given and he's a total pain in the butt for the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad