Skies it all the way down to the goal line

Hahaha that’s what you get for that dumbass icing

Reactions: chris kontos

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Oilers PK and PP are realllllly good. That alone can win them the cup

It's pretty easy to defend on a pk when the other team can't get it set up [Kings Canucks], fumble the puck at every turn without pressure [Kings Canucks] , can't hit the net [Kings Canucks], pass pass pass instead of shooting [Kings Canucks], and so on. Both teams made it so easy for the Oilers on the pk . The ineptitude of the Kings and Canucks just trying to get it set up to take a simple shot was staggering .

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I’m not being salty but I don’t think the Canucks are a good team. Connor Garland was their best player.

Yeah seems to be an unpopular opinion right now but the Canucks aren't in a far better spot than the kings

dwindling assets, had just about everything go right this year, and still hit a wall. They did make better moves in season, like lindholm and zadorov obviously, but considering near-full-health and a PDO bender, they should just be a wild card next season with a mediocre future along with us.

Reactions: Schmooley

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Yeah seems to be an unpopular opinion right now but the Canucks aren't in a far better spot than the kings

dwindling assets, had just about everything go right this year, and still hit a wall. They did make better moves in season, like lindholm and zadorov obviously, but considering near-full-health and a PDO bender, they should just be a wild card next season with a mediocre future along with us.
I dont think they have a winner in Petterson. Just way too much of a ghost for that salary. And I am really not sold on Hughes.

Reactions: ru4reals and Fripp

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
First time in the McDavid era the Oilers have won a series against an actual good team.
They also beat a team that was starting their 3rd string goalie the entire series, their leading goal scorer missed game 7, and Pettersson scored 2 goals in the last 2 months

I honestly feel the best teams in the West are:

Dallas
Playoff Vegas with everyone off LTIR
Colorado

I feel the real West finals already happened between Colorado and Dallas, I'd be shocked if Edmonton gave Dallas much of a series

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad