Around the league part 2

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Oilers are kinda slipping. Don’t know if they’re in cruise control mode and they’re just saving it for the playoffs or something. Jets are dominating.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Vegas currently pounding Nashville is the surprise for me
Vegas does not want to take the wildcard fight. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vegas begins to wake up.

2-1 oilers now UGH. Ever since they tied it, the Jets have folded

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
hyman's a wild one

click over the wrong side of 30 then all of a sudden you're in a position to succeed and start shooting 20% and pot 50+

probably one of those correlation doesn't mean causation situations but geez

Reactions: Little Psycho

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
How fitting that Hyman gets the OT winner the day that ass clown Andrew Berkshire makes the ridiculous video attributing Hyman’s success to his parents wealth.

Hockey media really is the worst

LOL that's brutal, but there is a small kernel of truth to it, not reading the article and going off of faulty memory, I remember there being rumours about Hyman's dad buying a AAA club, so he had a place to play, I wanna say it was the Jr Redwings up here, but I don't remember, nor do I really care, but rumour was Hyman was a bubble AAA player and his parents bought the club to ensure he had a AAA spot.....where that stops mattering, is Midget/Junior/Pro he absolutely put the work in to make it as far as he did, anyone says otherwise is an ass with an agenda

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
How fitting that Hyman gets the OT winner the day that ass clown Andrew Berkshire makes the ridiculous video attributing Hyman’s success to his parents wealth.

You just know he was waiting Hyman’s entire career for him to break out so he could dish out that hot take.

Reactions: Fripp and Fat Elvis

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
The West is so scary this year, the Kings are probably the least scary team and yet I'd put them above basically any team from the East outside of Panthers and maybe Hurricanes.
Curious if it'll be a walk for the West team that makes it to the SCF, or if because the road will be so much harder that they'll be too tired and beat up by the time they get to the SCF.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
..."destroyed" the reporter by staring at him a few seconds. In this age of YouTube and social media, I want to pour one out for the word "destroyed" and how its own meaning has been destroyed...
that dude's just ramming the age-old youtube algorithm starter kit: overly dramatic title, red circles and arrows in the thumbnail

super lame

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The West is so scary this year, the Kings are probably the least scary team and yet I'd put them above basically any team from the East outside of Panthers and maybe Hurricanes.
Curious if it'll be a walk for the West team that makes it to the SCF, or if because the road will be so much harder that they'll be too tired and beat up by the time they get to the SCF.

it does feel like a 2014-style battle royale where one team just 'survives' the west on some x-factor, be it health or goaltending or Nathan MacKinnon

Reactions: YAYSAY

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Well LA in 2014 was tested HARD and made the SCF look like a preseason tourney

Reactions: YAYSAY

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

I mostly lurk on Twitter but had my memory jogged that Berkshire is one of the few accounts that I had muted. Unfortunately there's enough people on Twitter that will intentionally say dimwitted things for the attention.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad