Around the League Part 11: When in doubt, blame Fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Depends on which Bojangles. If there was a Bojangles in say Roswell, New Mexico there would probably be that one alien enthusiast who would pull out his phone and start snapping pics in an attempt to say "look look! Aliens are real!".

I never knew how bad i wanted to eat at the Roswell Bojangles until right this minute.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Watched as many shifts from the Schenn/Tarasenko line as I could handle. Not impressed. They're as boring to watch as we are and these two are playing like they're in a fog. The only guys I really noticed are Ror and Schwartz - who I noticed both every single shift. Ror lumbers arounds the ice but he never stops, is always in the right place doing the right things the hard way. Schwartz played tonight like someone set fire to his pants.

As skilled as he is I'm not into the Tarasenko trade concept.
Tarasenko needs a kick in butt or change of scenery. He is super talented but his production has tailed off without Hitch always on him. He seems like type of player that after getting traded wants to prove to club they made mistake.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I never knew how bad i wanted to eat at the Roswell Bojangles until right this minute.

You know i've actually had occasion to work in Roswell. The McDonald's is straight up shaped like a UFO. Everything in town is UFO themed, to include the street lamps.

And the air smells like a drunken bum pissed on a hot sidewalk. Fun.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The 3rds with the regular logo would be fine with me. They can do whatever they want with the whites since apparently we're never wearing them again.
But they are obviously keeping white jerseys with a different design right? If they didn't you could end up with something that happened in a Brazilian soccer match where both teams wore the same color uniform and nobody watching could tell who was who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad