Andover, MN
Meh OK.gif

Reactions: TaLoN

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
@MuckOG
Guerin was just looking for a reason to get rid of Boudreau. The timing of it was kind of odd because the Wild weren't playing all that poorly when he got fired.

Pretty sure Zucker pushed the timing off by trashing Boudreau in an interview during their slump. On a team rumored to have a couple of players above the coach, that would be a bad time to fire your coach. Boudreau was canned almost immediately after Zucker's trade went through, even though they were winning again.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
@MuckOG

Pretty sure Zucker pushed the timing off by trashing Boudreau in an interview during their slump. On a team rumored to have a couple of players above the coach, that would be a bad time to fire your coach. Boudreau was canned almost immediately after Zucker's trade went through, even though they were winning again.
Zucker was unhappy with his dwindling icetime and his own struggles and wanted to blame Bruce... when Zucker just wasn't that good. He has continued to just not be that good in Pittsburgh.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm going to the Flyers-Coyotes game on Saturday just to see Mike Yeo in action. Love to see the boys back together again. Hoping Seeler and Prosser (yes I know he's not under contract, but they have 4 days to sign him) play.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Zegras is a mystery to me. Always looks good whenever I watch them against other NHL teams and in the highlights you see Patrick Kane. Whenever I get to watch him more closely against the Wild you forget he’s even playing.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Zegras is a mystery to me. Always looks good whenever I watch them against other NHL teams and in the highlights you see Patrick Kane. Whenever I get to watch him more closely against the Wild you forget he’s even playing.

Brodin effect.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Brodin effect.

He also hasn't played us in a month and a half and he's really come on strong the last month or so. Back in October, when both of our Ducks games were, he was in a funk.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
The Ducks, in general, have really picked their game up. And as fun as Zegras can be, I'd take Drysdale over him. Steel is also playing out of his mind.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Parise 0 g, 4a in 21 gp.

Suter 3 g, 11 a in 23 gp.

Bonino 4 g, 0 a in 26 gp.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
This is random but... How in the hell does Toews have ZERO goals in Chicago this season. He might really be done, wow.
I would assume he hasn't touched the puck before it went into the opponents net :laugh:

I wonder if GMs will ever get wise to these ridiculously long contracts they've given out. I don't recall any asinine contracts lately but that's not to say they haven't happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad