Around The League LXXXII - It's The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Looking at the standings, LA actually has the ability to pass us without scoreboard watching. We have 95 points, they have 90. They win there 2 games in hand they got 94. Plus we play them. If they win boom, they got 96 we got 95. I never realized it was still this close. Unlikely this all happens, but hold on tight people, it's going to be a crazy finish.

Desai87

Mar 27, 2008
Looking at the standings, LA actually has the ability to pass us without scoreboard watching. We have 95 points, they have 90. They win there 2 games in hand they got 94. Plus we play them. If they win boom, they got 96 we got 95. I never realized it was still this close. Unlikely this all happens, but hold on tight people, it's going to be a crazy finish.

Canucks are playing LA on Monday. Even If LA wins tonight, Canucks will have a 3 point lead come Monday. LA will still have one game in hand.

Monday will decide if Canucks will finish 2nd in Pacific and next 2 games along with out of town scoreboard will determine if we make it or not.

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
wow, Boston is outshooting toronto 39 to 18 and yet the score is still 1-1. Just one more goal, Toronto!

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Toronto is good for nothing, yeesh.

Must win for Ottawa now.

Turris wins it! But I feel they must set their eyes on Pittsburgh. 3 points back with 1 game in hand and they play them.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Mark Spector ‏@SportsnetSpec 3m3 minutes ago
Oilers without 3 veteran Dmen and RNH, Gordon up middle. CGY might win this by five.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad