GDT: Around the League Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Their future will be bright with Nathan McKinnon.:naughty:

Pathetic organization from top to bottom.

First pick goes to Seth Jones IMO and the Oil have to pick no matter what if they get the first pick. They don't need more small offensive forwards

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
When you get a chance, go to NHL.com and take a look at the Bolt's PP.

These guys are scary. Stamkos is obviously an extremely talented kid. But he gets an awful lot of gimmies at the hands of MSL. MSL sits on top of the umbrella, freezes everyone, and feeds Stamkos and Lecavalier one-timers almost at will.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Lightning PP is beyond ridicilous. So much fun to watch. Thing is ... it's not only Stamkos in his shooting-spot. Lecavalier on the other side can rip it as well. So dangerous; I love St. Louis on the point in the umbrella. What mobility ... it's just amazing how they swap positions all the time.

Strange how in the West there were already 20 OT games (15 SO). In the East only 9 games went to OT (3 to the SO).

bruins04

Mar 3, 2007
Boudreau now has the ducks off to a 5-1-1 start with some notable victories (Vancouver and LA). Lot of youth on this team and Fasth has also looked good in his 2 starts.

Anaheim is cookin' something up, they should be a team challenging for a spot or within the bubble at least.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
First time watching the Caps this season.

Holy **** is Ovechkin going gray. :amazed:

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
First time watching the Caps this season.

Holy **** is Ovechkin going gray. :amazed:

Most people think he is going to get back too how he was. At the end of last season he was getting back too it, but I think the lockout killed that momentum. He is on the down slope and eventually his gigantic contract will be a huge burden for this team.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Most people think he is going to get back too how he was. At the end of last season he was getting back too it, but I think the lockout killed that momentum. He is on the down slope and eventually his gigantic contract will be a huge burden for this team.

All true.

But I was talking about his hair. He's really going gray around the temples. :laugh:

RedBruin

Jul 4, 2010
Germany
When you get a chance, go to NHL.com and take a look at the Bolt's PP.

These guys are scary. Stamkos is obviously an extremely talented kid. But he gets an awful lot of gimmies at the hands of MSL. MSL sits on top of the umbrella, freezes everyone, and feeds Stamkos and Lecavalier one-timers almost at will.

No kidding, watched parts of the Bolts vs Jets game, Jets were off to a good start, then took a 5min major and another minor, boom game over :laugh:

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Just noticed, no mention of the Calgary game last night. Fantastic finish last night. I'd recommend a watch.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
I dont understand how we couldnt score on Holtby in the playoffs he's awful.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Another weak one. With Ovechkin on the downswing, it looks like Dale Hunter's system was the right choice for this team. Oates not doing well so far with this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad