GDT: Around The League-Episode X-Playoffs

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I am officially scared again. 25 hours wasn't too bad.

Scared? We beat the best team in the league. We held the two best players in the world scoreless. We did it in 4 games. Go take a shower, I'll make you a cup of tea. No need to be scared! Be excited and optimistic about this challenge. Its going to be fun! :D

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

Like_zps7d7e3c23.jpg

Ali also said Bruins in 6 against the Pens and look how that turned out.

Wait, what?

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Scared? We beat the best team in the league. We held the two best players in the world scoreless. We did it in 4 games. Go take a shower, I'll make you a cup of tea. No need to be scared! Be excited and optimistic about this challenge. Its going to be fun! :D

Chicago is the Better team than Pitt not even close.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Been preparing for this by rooting against Chicago even though there my 3rd team.....Still no hate

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Chicago is the Better team than Pitt not even close.

And?

Anything can happen in the playoffs. We almost lost to the Leafs. They gave us our best test so far. There is no reason to be "scared". Have some faith and think positively. Negative energy is not the good juju you want to have!

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
And?

Anything can happen in the playoffs. We almost lost to the Leafs. They gave us our best test so far. There is no reason to be "scared". Have some faith and think positively. Negative energy is not the good juju you want to have!

uhhhh...it's a running gag...tp has been saying he's scared for quite a while now...

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I respect everything about the Blackhawks, but they can be had, and the goaltending is the key.

Bruins in 6.

I'd typically agree. I'm not a Craw fan in the least, but that's also a bold statement to make about the duo that won the Jennings this year. Knock Craw out and there's no dropoff to Emery...some might say that's an improvement.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
I'd typically agree. I'm not a Craw fan in the least, but that's also a bold statement to make about the duo that won the Jennings this year. Knock Craw out and there's no dropoff to Emery...some might say that's an improvement.

I know they won the Jennings, but I am just not sold on Crawford. He could certainly prove me wrong, but I just think it's about the time he turns into a pumpkin.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I know they won the Jennings, but I am just not sold on Crawford. He could certainly prove me wrong, but I just think it's about the time he turns into a pumpkin.

Oh, me either and I've said as much in this thread. Used the exact phrasing, now that I think about it. Yet I want him in the game because I think personally Emery's better, and frankly more consistent. It's one of those "be careful what you ask for" deals.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I respect everything about the Blackhawks, but they can be had, and the goaltending is the key.

Bruins in 6.

These are my exact thoughts. Much like the Penguins, I feel this is a team we can beat over the course of a series. In isolated situations where we play this team once and don't see them again for a month I think the Bruins would lose to these teams as they're more skilled. But I like Boston in a series.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I really hope this is a situation a-la Wardo's "Iginla to Boston" deal, because it seems odd this is out early.

Nick Kyperos

@RealKyper: Confirmed word out of Montreal and NY is #Canadian P.K Subban will be announced during Cup final as the winner of #NHL 2013 Norris trophy.

I'll rage if Subban wins this over Suter.

BoyntBergie

Mar 9, 2004
I really hope this is a situation a-la Wardo's "Iginla to Boston" deal, because it seems odd this is out early.

Nick Kyperos

I'll rage if Subban wins this over Suter.

Prepare to rage. All about numbers and offensive flair these days. Langway would never have won one, never mind two, these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad