GDT: Around The League-Episode X-Playoffs

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I can't lie, I think Detroit blew their chance. I know they've showed they can win in CHI earlier in the series, but this is a tough, tough task.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Hold the presses......I am/was convinced, based on opinions here that ONLY the Bruins give up big leads in playoff series:)

panny2727

Oct 12, 2010
Hold the presses......I am/was convinced, based on opinions here that ONLY the Bruins give up big leads in playoff series:)

yeap, we too quickly forget the word parity,

The laws of hockey

1 All series though shalt go seven games (unless one of the opponents just sucks really bad)

2 Penalty calls are too be determined on a nightly basis by how said official wants the game to be played.

3 Drop the puck

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I can't lie, I think Detroit blew their chance. I know they've showed they can win in CHI earlier in the series, but this is a tough, tough task.

I agree.

Not that I think it is impossible for Detroit to win but I think Chicago has solved the Detroit puzzle and home ice will be an advantage.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Honestly I am surprised that Detroit was able to push Chicago to 7 games.

I like it because it gives the Bruins a day or two extra to rest up.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
It's a tie for me between SJ and Detroit in which team has the most impressive playoff beards as a group. 'Those guys can really grow 'em.

In other news, I'm extremely overtired and there is a 0% chance I see the end of this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad