GDT: Around the League - Episode VII: GO FAT WALRUS GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
How quickly do habe fans forget they get 100 dives for penalties on the other team in a shortend season, there late game phantom calls, 5min majors all the time.

Also a Canucks fan went to there board and was saying I know it sucks to lose to a lesser team because they embellish he was serious:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006
How quickly do habe fans forget they get 100 dives for penalties on the other team in a shortend season, there late game phantom calls, 5min majors all the time.

Also a Canucks fan went to there board and was saying I know it sucks to lose to a lesser team because they embellish he was serious:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LOL Those 2 fanbases.. my god.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Yeah, the Hab PGT is predictable yet entertaining all at the same time.

adding to the circus is the occasional Canuck fan offering condolences, a brothers/sisters in arms-type thing.

I'm pretty sure I saw something about holding out hope someday for a Canuck/Hab SCF. I'm pretty sure I'd have to abdicate to the wilderness and forsake the world if that ever came to pass.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON

adding to the circus is the occasional Canuck fan offering condolences, a brothers/sisters in arms-type thing.

I'm pretty sure I saw something about holding out hope someday for a Canuck/Hab SCF. I'm pretty sure I'd have to abdicate to the wilderness and forsake the world if that ever came to pass.

They bonded over "Embellishment City", greatest thing to happen to those two franchises in a long time.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
ive been saying for years that i dont want the top 2 or maybe even top 3 seeds.

still holds true.

I was hoping we'd get the Leafs on that last day, who cares about the division. We're not a Southeast team, we don't put division banners up haha.

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
The Bruins not getting the #2 seed has been working out extremely well.

Love it.. Without our Bs even playing I am giddy...For all the hate he gets, nobody says it better than Felger:

"Hockey playoffs give me a 'Sports Boner' like nothing else"

winterwill

Apr 13, 2006
Bear Island

Can you imagine what a whinefest that would turn into?
Absolutely hilarious! :laugh:

Only downside is *one* of them would win it.

(so i hope it never happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad