GDT: Around the League - Episode VII: GO FAT WALRUS GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Kind of funny how all the teams we hate Pens Nucks and Habs play the days we do not, in the perfect world a rotation of Bruins win Rivals loss Bruins win Rivals loss perfect set up.

Extra good that Caps play on our day I can not watch there home games that horn is the main reason why I am rooting hard for the rangers.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Ottawa with the absolute dagger tonight. :handclap:

Down 2-0 with less than 10 minutes to go....Tie it up with 23 seconds left and win it after just 2+ minutes in OT.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Well the Islanders game was one of the most fun experiences of my life so far

It was absolutely wild. I took some videos of the crowd, I'll post them later.

On a side note, Pens fans are as douchey as you might think. The two obnoxious Pens fans in front of me had seats ONE ROW from the ice yet kept standing up all the time as if someone was in their way. Eventually I (scrawny white dude) grabbed one of them by his jersey and yanked him down. He then turned around and said "DONT TOUCH ME" to the big strong 30-40 year old next to me thinking it was him, and boy did that guy let the Pens fan hear it haha. He ripped him apart (verbally of course) and must have scared the **** out of him haha. Lets just say he wasn't standing up every time the puck went in the zone anymore haha :)

What an incredible night though.. Hopefully I can go to a Bruins playoff game sometime soon

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Montreal board *****ing hardcore about their lack of powerplays and how incompetent the refs are.

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh yeah Montreal? Tell me how it feels.

not just even the fans....

Steve Lloyd ‏@Steve_Lloyd 2m
Habs GM Marc Bergevin having a chat with on site officials supervisor Bill McCreary in the hall downstairs here after this one.

from the top on down.....

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Montreal board *****ing hardcore about their lack of powerplays and how incompetent the refs are.

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh yeah Montreal? Tell me how it feels.

I was reading and it's absolutely hilarious.

I didn't see anything but the highlights but I really wonder if they got "screwed" by the refs like we do when we play the Habs, or if Hab fans feel like they were "screwed" but in reality they just didn't get their usual preferential treatment.

:laugh:

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
If they blew up the nucks, who would ya want?
Kassian. I think in the correct environment (and I think Claude is great for young players) he could turn into a beast.

I like Dan Hamhuis. Solid, stay at home guy. Kind of a young/better Andy Ference.

Other than that I want nothing. I loathe their entire roster.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
LOL reading the Habs PGT is hilarious :laugh: seeings words like

Screw Job
Robbed
Fixed
Refs Against Them

Did the sens even get a PP? I saw the habs get one b/c Mikalek was hugging someone.

They must mean the 2 dives they didn't call in the 3rd.

Oh, the kicked in goal? Honestly thought they'd call that back. But they didn't, and they shouldn't have. So glad it happened like that, b/c the habs ALWAYS get those calls.

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
Thanks for the support bruins fans. Please take out the laughs so that the sens can be rid of Bob Cole for the rest of the year should we not choke this away. Hughson isn't much better but I would take him any day over Cole. His call of the OT goal was laughable and you could tell just how sad the old man was. Hopefully the sens end the habs season thursday so that Cole can drink his sorrows away.

Secretly I'm praying we get the rangers if we advance because I hate the pens although a series with you guys in round 2 would be fun too. I would predict there to be lots of bad blood in that one quickly.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I guess every fan of every team thinks the refs screw them over on a nightly basis

with the exception of Penguin fans.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Kassian. I think in the correct environment (and I think Claude is great for young players) he could turn into a beast.

I like Dan Hamhuis. Solid, stay at home guy. Kind of a young/better Andy Ference.

Other than that I want nothing. I loathe their entire roster.

That's a/b it for me, too. Forgot a/b Kassian. Would love another big body here w/ upside.

Years ago I would have said Kesler. That guy has absolutely no character.

Burrows was born to be a hab, entertainment factor of the B's pummeling him would be off the hook.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Somebody complaining to the series supervisor from the Habs per Elliot Friedman. Didn't like the icings and the Z Bad goal, surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad