Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Somehow we made it.

2ku3s4hxjbtb1.gif

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
What star wars saga is that from? I think it's probably fan fiction.

Being 100% serious, I have no idea. I know it’s a meme because it’s supposedly completely unexplained how a Big Bad who died in a previous saga is suddenly back in this saga, outside of that line above.

So it felt appropriate for the Caps, especially with the wording of VaCaps post.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I think it is from the last one, so number 9?

I think they made the last three movies so we would feel better about the prequals.
Nope Nope can't be and the last film was a really long time ago episode 3.

I know some "fans" made a episode 7 which was fun and then someone else made an episode 8 but still awaiting the real thing

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
So, after a 2 goal start against us with VAN, other than a 2G game against DET, Lindholm has 1G-6A in his other 23 games...he's also a -6. Kuzmenko on the other hand has 14G-10A in 28 games with Calgary
I wanted Kuzmenko, he's legit and I have no idea why they couldn't make it work with him. Oh and pretty sure I predicted this Lindholm development in that VAN game thread

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
So, after a 2 goal start against us with VAN, other than a 2G game against DET, Lindholm has 1G-6A in his other 23 games...he's also a -6. Kuzmenko on the other hand has 14G-10A in 28 games with Calgary
I think he’s been more banged up than is known. The injury he did miss time for was a wrist injury that sounded like it was really affecting him. I don’t get that trade thread at all. Kuzmenko was the odd man out and was likely to be included in any trade. He went to a team that could allow him freedom and less pressure. I doubt there’s a gm that now views Kuzmenko as better than Lindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad