Around the League '23-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
To be fair guys have deferred to him their whole career and especially now when you look at their roster I can't blame them

Tough to say they aren't playing to win though, they're playing the most boring hockey I've ever seen to try and grind their way into a playoff spot, and it seems likely to work
eh, i guess so. maybe i'm just bitter bc he started his career as a cherry picker and is ending it as the king on ice everyone is trying to feed. he'll probs get the record but it seems cheap to me.

he obviously is stupidly good, just i don't think he is really deserving of the record if that makes any sense.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I was ready to dump on the red wings but they found a way.

And immediately after that the Flyers pull their goalie cause they had to win in regulation and Oshie scores the empty netter literally seconds later. Brutal for Detroit haha man.

Reactions: Sports2

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
And immediately after that the Flyers pull their goalie cause they had to win in regulation and Oshie scores the empty netter literally seconds later. Brutal for Detroit haha man.
ironic-star-wars.gif

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Capitals leading scorers list is hilarious. Only 2 players with more than 20 goals as well.

1000013721.jpg

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Chaos in the East today.

Boston burp up the division to Florida. Sets up Florida v Tampa and Boston vs Toronto

The end to that wild card race was crazy, was listening to the flyers call, they were gutted when Detroit got to OT.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Knights up on the hawks. Chicago isn’t putting up much of a fight but they’re only down by one.

Calgary, as usual, is doing us no favors.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
anyone else think the ovi goals record chase is kinda bullshit? the org flat out stated that it's their objective to get him the record. guys defer to him constantly. idk, it seems disingenuous at best. at this level a team shouldn't be playing for one person to get a stat, they should be playing to win.

rabble rabble damn clouds.
They're a PO team using this method

Reactions: LT

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas

We’re going to be going from the kachina greats to Utah in big bold letters and that’s it for at least a year. This stinks baby

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
As a Euro I'm partial to clubs named for what they are "Hockey Club" etc. rather than some "thing". So Utah HC sounds great to me I hope they go with it and keep it.

Kiorei

Jan 22, 2014
Denton, Texas
Going to be a weird feeling without the Coyotes in around. I hope they make it back. Get the feeling Houston/Atlanta are coming also. NHL starting to feel crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad