GDT: Around the League 2023-24 Volume 4: Stretch Drive Edition

Oilers finish:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Ottawa just scored their 2nd goal on their 3rd shot to open this game against Buffalo

HAHA HAHAHA

3 goals on 4 shots now!

Did you know buffalo is an animal that looks to soak itself in it's own urine?

• Haha
Reactions: Gordian Knot

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Ottawa just scored their 2nd goal on their 3rd shot to open this game against Buffalo

HAHA HAHAHA

3 goals on 4 shots now!

Did you know buffalo is an animal that looks to soak itself in it's own urine?
I won my proline already. 3 straights days I won on the over/under. Picking those non playoff teams on the over is winning it for me. The playoff teams games like Vegas and Blues the other night, go under

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Man Duclair has 5 goals and 4 assissts, +5 in his 7 games with the Lightning so far. Really wanted him, considering what Lightning payed for him hes a steal and could have been a fit in our top 6.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I’m on Zadorov’s side, good for him for calling out their bullshit dead-puck, Jacques Lemaire style of “hockey”. Whenever the Oilers play the Kings, there’s more than just one board member complaining about it as well so not sure why Zadorov is getting flack for it.

Remember when Pronger just took the puck and stayed behind his net when that’s all Tampa would play is the trap? That was some funny stuff.

Edit: it was the whole Flyers team and they did it right off the opening puck drop.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Of Course Kucherov gets an empty net goal mr padder
That's his 7th of the season. The cherry picking is insane and I'm surprised it hasn't bitten Tampa yet considering they basically play 4v6 with him out there lol... at center ice the second the Bruins dumped the puck in.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I’m on Zadorov’s side, good for him for calling out their bullshit dead-puck, Jacques Lemaire style of “hockey”. Whenever the Oilers play the Kings, there’s more than just one board member complaining about it as well so not sure why Zadorov is getting flack for it.

Remember when Pronger just took the puck and stayed behind his net when that’s all Tampa would play is the trap? That was some funny stuff.

Edit: it was the whole Flyers team and they did it right off the opening puck drop.

Eh, its one thing to for a fan to complain about it being boring. It's weird when its coming from a player on the team that just lost to it.

Don't like it, do something about it. Otherwise it comes across as just trying to make an excuse for not being good enough to beat it.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

Sure.

But good teams figure out a way past it. instead of complaining and crying about it, the Oilers had to deal with it 2 playoffs in a row.

Eh, its one thing to for a fan to complain about it being boring. It's weird when its coming from a player on the team that just lost to it.

Don't like it, do something about it. Otherwise it comes across as just trying to make an excuse for not being good enough to beat it.
Zadorov also thinks Mackinnon is better than McDavid, so that says all you need to know about his opinion.

Tom Wilson musta scrambled his brains behind the avs net years ago.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Sure.

But good teams figure out a way past it. instead of complaining and crying about it, the Oilers had to deal with it 2 playoffs in a row.

Zadorov also thinks Mackinnon is better than McDavid, so that says all you need to know about his opinion.

Tom Wilson musta scrambled his brains behind the avs net years ago.

I mean, the dude looks like he just discovered fire, so maybe he didn't need any scrambling... :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad