GDT: Around the League 2023-2024 "Off Season??!! What off season??!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Lucic with the nice feed. Wonder what it would take to pry him outta boston.
take 42mil

lol, Hall gets wiped out right after Bedard.

Hallsy, the ultimate mentor

I have my hockeypool next week. I host 25 fellas and we do 15 rounds. Its a snake pool (1-25, 25-1). Im curious to see which round he goes in. Im saying 2nd, 3rd latest. Your picks in the 12-15 round win it for ya

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I wonder if Matthew buys them all purses? I noticed he has Nylander wearing the earrings now
Careful with the Matthews purse thingy, or things similar (not that I disagree or don't think it's funny, harmless and teasing). But I got a 2 month suspension for posting some similar comments by a hyper aggressive mod on here. Just sayin.'

Because putting infinite pressure on and making fun of 18 year olds is so much fun

;)

Proving he is human after all. Maybe some people will throttle back just a bit when they see this. Or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
take 42mil

I have my hockeypool next week. I host 25 fellas and we do 15 rounds. Its a snake pool (1-25, 25-1). Im curious to see which round he goes in. Im saying 2nd, 3rd latest. Your picks in the 12-15 round win it for ya
Wow, that's a lot of players picked (375), picking the bottom of the barrel in later rounds. Are rosters set for the year or can you make trades, etc.?

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Wow, that's a lot of players picked (375), picking the bottom of the barrel in later rounds. Are rosters set for the year or can you make trades, etc.?
Once u pick the players, he is yours so roster is set for year. We take a break at @10 rd for a big feast. It’s a great time and drunk. The players u pick at end win it for ya sometimes

Reactions: bellagiobob

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Careful with the Matthews purse thingy, or things similar (not that I disagree or don't think it's funny, harmless and teasing). But I got a 2 month suspension for posting some similar comments by a hyper aggressive mod on here. Just sayin.'

Proving he is human after all. Maybe some people will throttle back just a bit when they see this. Or not.
Oh I hear ya. We r at a point now that you are not allowed making funnies . The generation is much too soft now.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Flames may have used up all their goal scoring in that 10-0 game

Hope I don’t jinx it - but has there ever been a team in history that has lost their leading scorer while not hearing a peep about it going into the following season?

Team that couldn’t score, loses their highest scoring player, but the narrative is “oh well goaltending and OT losses, that will just fix itself.”

It’s crazy. There is something about that team that no matter what, they will always be touted to be better than they are no matter how much evidence to the contrary. Literally since 2004.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario

Not too shabby.

People seem to think that every part of Detroit and surrounding areas would be rubble. But there are some really high-end areas. Bloomfield is one of them.

Here is one house for sale in Bloomfield:

Here is a house for about the same money in Oakville outside of Toronto.

Can you tell a difference???

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Wonder if that 10-0 win against Vancouver was the Flames Stanley Cup.

Not a fan. I don't get the appeal of all these large square houses that look like office buildings. If I had that much cash, my home would not look like that.
I've always wanted an underground bunker. Like Willy Wonka shit.. Corridors that turn from concrete to dirt and lead into a hot spring or secret hockey rink. I would have a pickeball dungeon for my oilers captives

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Calgary did not not make the playoffs last year. I watched the games. It could of went either way.

A novel...Thru the eyes of rob brindamour.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
People seem to think that every part of Detroit and surrounding areas would be rubble. But there are some really high-end areas. Bloomfield is one of them.

Here is one house for sale in Bloomfield:

Here is a house for about the same money in Oakville outside of Toronto.

Can you tell a difference???
I think one of the major differences, is that in Oakville, if you go to the wrong area of town by mistake, you may see some drunks or a few druggies out on the street doing business.
Get stuck on the wrong side of the tracks in Detroit, and you may not come out alive.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

Weird, I've watched this a dozen times now and I still don't see Tuch. Guess I'll keep trying.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
I think one of the major differences, is that in Oakville, if you go to the wrong area of town by mistake, you may see some drunks or a few druggies out on the street doing business.
Get stuck on the wrong side of the tracks in Detroit, and you may not come out alive.
True. But there is absolutely no reason for anyone living in Bloomfield Hills to ever go anywhere near such an area. At least not theses days as they have really cleaned up the downtown area which use to be mostly deserted.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Why the hell didn't Montreal take Cooley first overall in 2022 ? I can see passing on Wright as other teams did, but Cooley was right there for the taking.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Cooke out there trying to ensure the next generation of blindside head shot artists get proper guidance (on how to get good contact with the head).

Reactions: Reilly13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad