NHL Around the League: 2022 I - Next up... The Kraken get players - Ottawa hires Pierre McGuire

Status
Not open for further replies.

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
we need to be careful of not posting non vetted/ non recognized sources here.

Thats been a long standing rule. Especially with the proliferation of everybody and anybody tweeting.

So, please…
My apologies. I can delete it if you’d like?

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
They can go right ahead. The Bruins need to steer clear of him
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^ times 1,000,000! No thanks to overpriced damaged goods. We have enough players who are on the verge of the eleventh hour. Add to that a guy who's played 34 NHL games in the last couple of years and you've got an albatross of a cap problem. IMO Donnie has (hopefully) learned that he doesn't need this kind of headache.

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
In terms of physicality (ability to deliver and take hits) they are not even comparable (Ellis and Gryz). Not in same stratosphere. Ellis was a feared open-ice hitter in OHL -- I believe there was a coaches poll that had him #1 or 2.

Are you saying that Gryz isn't a "feared open-ice hitter?" lol:laugh::sarcasm::laugh:

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
good one!

anyone ear the Backes interview with John Scott today? was critical of Bruins and lack of organization when he joined the team..

‎Dropping the Gloves: Interview with David Backes on Apple Podcasts

WOW I'm just getting to the point where he's talking about joining the Bruins and being underwhelmed.
I shouldn't be surprised because very little (in my old age) surprises me but...........WOW!

So, will they make the "protected/unprotected" lists available to us outside the NHL?

Reactions: Budddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad