NHL Around the League: 2021 XIV - The Chase For Lord Stanley's Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
Love how Bruins and Leaf fans are united in this:).

We both know Tampa will end this miracle run for the Habs whereas the Islanders will probably hand the Habs the Cup as both teams play tight/trap game but I'd lean towards Price over Varlamov/Sorokin to win.
You are bang on. It's a beautiful thing when the bear can feed with the lambs during the playoffs...but all bets are off in October though.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
You are bang on. It's a beautiful thing when the bear can feed with the lambs during the playoffs...but all bets are off in October though.

I've already accepted that the Leafs are going to finish 2nd or 3rd in the division and face the Bruins and lose in the first round next year.

Right now, I'll just be happy with the entire province of Quebec drowning in tears.

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
I've already accepted that the Leafs are going to finish 2nd or 3rd in the division and face the Bruins and lose in the first round next year.

Right now, I'll just be happy with the entire province of Quebec drowning in tears.
As a Bruins fan from Montreal for the last 45 years, I am sick to my stomach with the Habs fans giddiness up here

Irish Bruin

Jul 31, 2012
Belfast, Ireland
If this game is anything like the rest of the Islanders run, they'll find the goal and win in OT.

Personally, I don't think it's going to happen though. Valisevskiy is tuned in big time tonight - he had crazy eyes during the anthems.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
As much as I've grown to dislike the Isles, you have admit that few coaches can spin feces into gold like Trotz
I generally like Trotz, because he was with the Preds for a long time and he was great in the community. Then he went to Washington and that was icky. And then he went to the Islanders and that was okay until the Bruins series.

Reactions: badbrewin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad