NHL Around the League: 2021 Regular Season II - Poutineville fires Claude Julien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

You weren't kidding. He's such a blast to watch. Probably one of my 5 favorite non-Bruins players along with Lindholm, Couturier, Connor, and Barkov. It hurts a lot knowing that we effed up such an easy slam-dunk. :(

I also noticed that former Bruin Noel Acciari notched a hattrick today.

Acciari is hilarious. Hadn't scored a single goal, or even an assist, all this season, then he comes out and just casually drops his 3rd hat trick to get his tally going. From what I've seen he hasn't been playing poorly up to this point, he'd just more regressed to the solid, gritty bottom 6 effort player we knew in Boston rather than the 20-goal wiz of last year. But not tonight! Always like to see him do well.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

You weren't kidding. He's such a blast to watch. Probably one of my 5 favorite non-Bruins players along with Lindholm, Couturier, Connor, and Barkov. It hurts a lot knowing that we effed up such an easy slam-dunk. :(

I also noticed that former Bruin Noel Acciari notched a hattrick today.

tenor.gif

Reactions: BAD BOY

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Acciari is hilarious. Hadn't scored a single goal, or even an assist, all this season, then he comes out and just casually drops his 3rd hat trick to get his tally going. From what I've seen he hasn't been playing poorly up to this point, he'd just more regressed to the solid, gritty bottom 6 effort player we knew in Boston rather than the 20-goal wiz of last year. But not tonight! Always like to see him do well.
Playing Nashville has done wonders for a lot of players/teams trying to get out of a slump this year.....

Reactions: Aussie Bruin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad