GDT: Around the League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Seeing Croissant in net for the Jets and I just sigh. Another player who drank the shitty Edmonton water and sucked here, left and is now and producing NHL regular with another team. :(
I don’t think we are adding fluoride at the moment for $ savings. Our water won’t weaken our players as much anymore!

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
The reffing in the LA Col game is as bad as I’ve seen in years. Phantom penalties galore. It’s like they want no contact hockey. The NHL just has no consistency in the reffing from ref to ref.

Reactions: oilers'72

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
The Avs are gonna feast on all the shitty slow teams in that division . And that includes St.Louis.
Yah they essentially are being handed number 1 in the division on a silver player. Prob break all kinds of records for GF and +/-

Reactions: Mav3rick07

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Yah they essentially are being handed number 1 in the division on a silver player. Prob break all kinds of records for GF and +/-

They should cruise to first but won’t break many scoring records in 56 games.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
AA is also playing on a team with no pressure TBH. Just like him and Detroit.

Yeah, honestly I could see that being the case. Also the opponent treating his team like a ‘Free Stamp’ helps

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
The Laws Of Oiler Hockey

1. All former Oilers traded from or unsigned by the Oilers shall score at will with their new teams. In the case of goaltenders they shall improve their save percentage by +100.

2. All former Oilers shall always score on the Oilers when they play the Oilers. In the case of former goaltenders they shall never lose in regulation to the Oilers.

3. All NHL rookies shall score their first ever career goal when they play the Oilers while all Oiler rookies shall struggle to make the line up. In the case of goalies they shall shut out the Oilers.

4. All NHL players mired in severe scoring slumps shall score on the Oilers when they play the Oilers. In the case of goalies mired in severe winless streaks they shall win when they play the Oilers.

5. All players traded to or free agents signed by the Oilers shall cease and desist with any and all consistent form of scoring in any shape or form. In the case of goaltenders their save % shall drop by -100.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Watching the Avs and Kings. Basically every team does this all of the time and we can't seem to execute it. There is always a free man within 2 feet of a board battle. Gets the puck and quickly transitions out. I am getting to the point where simple a** sh** like this impresses me when I compare it to my beloved team lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad