Nov 24, 2011
xSQqIcj.gif

ULeyfSV.gif

Utterly embarrassing. But at least he cares, I guess

Reactions: Del Preston

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

What a drama queen :laugh:.

What was with him sliding the waterbottle holder 6 inches for no apparent reason, then he stumbles afterwards.

Slamming the gate shut on the captain as he was trying to get off went well I'm sure. Almost looks like Giordano raises his head and is saying something to him as he reaches over to open the gate.

North

Jun 25, 2009
What a drama queen :laugh:.

What was with him sliding the waterbottle holder 6 inches for no apparent reason, then he stumbles afterwards.

Slamming the gate shut on the captain as he was trying to get off went well I'm sure. Almost looks like Giordano raises his head and is saying something to him as he reaches over to open the gate.

The funny thing is I don’t know if his teammates saw what happened.

They’re going to see the replay of him losing his shit because someone softly lobbed a puck at him.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Speaking of not even having a functioning brain stem....

Oh but the countless slewfoots, driving a knee into a proned out goalie's back, gutless punches thrown when the other guys' arms are tied up by the refs and the kick on Scheifle cutting his leg are not bush league. I'm pretty sure Francis is jealous of his own wife because she'd be able to carry Tkachuk's baby and he can't.

Last edited:

North

Jun 25, 2009
Oh but the countless slewfoots, driving a knee into a proned out goalie's back, gutless punches thrown when the other guys' arms are tied up by the refs, the kick on Scheifle cutting his leg are not bush league. I'm pretty sure Francis is jealous of his own wife because she'd be able to carry Tkachuk's baby and he can't.

I firmly believe he damaged Davidson’s career by what he did to him. Davidson was shaping up to at least be a solid bottom pairing d man but he was never the same after that.

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
Getting to the point where I'm embarrassed for him after seeing that. But I still hope he keeps the comical material coming. I don't know how someone could say THAT is a "future captain", even if you're a fan of that team.

Reactions: bellagiobob

TB12

Apr 5, 2015

Speaking of not even having a functioning brain stem....

Eric Francis is the biggest brown nosing shill in the league. The amount of water he carries for that shit team and especially for that gigantic man-baby, Ratboy. Loved seeing that pathetic piece of shit meltdown. As he would say, “classic”.

Him and Hrudey definitely sleep in their Flames jammies. It’s f***ing embarrassing that this constitutes “media”.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Interesting piece in 31 thoughts about sports science & new role of Lee Stempniak as Hockey Data Strategist in Arizona. It references The MVP Machine book which I thoroughly recommend for some of the innovative sports science based development work in baseball. Stempniak's role as a 'conduit' is a really interesting model straddling the credibility as a former pro player with the knowledge in data science being harnessed to integrate both into player development work. In some ways, I think Gary Roberts has led in this more focused, development work.

This is an area I think the Oilers could and should grow in.

28. We actually discussed skills development as much as analytics, because we started talking about The MVP Machine, a fantastic baseball book about how some players honed their skills. I brought up the chapter about Trevor Bauer, while Stempniak mentioned Mookie Betts and how he changed his swing after being the American League MVP.
31 Thoughts: How the Dubois-Laine trade finally came together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad