GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Some really sloppy hockey today. Never seen so many multi goal leads given up in one night lol.

I usually don't waste as much time as today watching on a Saturday, and now I wish I hadn't to be honest :sarcasm:

Reactions: Cloned

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
Eberle gets outmuscled by Kane who sets up Couture for the ot winner. Looked like the soft Eberle at the end of his Oiler run.

BlackDogg

Oct 3, 2015
Clearest sign yet of how Lucic has helped their team be built for the playoffs.
I wouldn't be surprised if they traded Johnny just to send Lucic with him somewhere if they start losing again.

BlackDogg

Oct 3, 2015
Wow buffalo is 1-9 in last 10. They have people thinking they're Stanley Cup contenders every start of season.

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
Blues Bortuzo criss check Arvidsson last night out 6 weeks on a dirty hit

Blues won a Cup laying thst way so cant see the league doing to much but maybe since it was Nashville a league darling there is real punishment for on e???

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Bortuzzo should have the book thrown at him.

Arvidsson is out 4-6 weeks.

Looks like Arvidsson had his leg under himself awkwardly on that 2nd crosscheck. Probably messed up his knee or something. Bortuzzo have some issues at home or something? That's pretty needlessly vicious.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Eberle gets outmuscled by Kane who sets up Couture for the ot winner. Looked like the soft Eberle at the end of his Oiler run.

Maybe Ebs will get lucky again and get to play a team in round 1 playing next to no defense in their own end. Then he can make up for slacking all regular season with a good playoff series and all will be forgiven.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Goons think alike. What would the NHL expect. If Wayne Gretzky was doing the discipline it probably would be 20 games, and rightly so.

McDavid gets 2 games with no history for accidentally hitting a guy that basically drops to his knees to reach for a puck as he is about to be hit. Botuzzo, with a suspension history, is running around crosschecking everyone he can see in the back and destroys a guy from behind that's on the ground in a prone position. 4 games.

BlackDogg

Oct 3, 2015
Vancouver absolutely running away with PPO this year. Basically other teams being penalized because they have a bunch of 90lb players.

Reactions: Oilhawks and TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad