GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v27: Congratulations, Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Thanks.

I guess they just flew over Northside. Normally when this flyover occurs we can still spot them on Southside. too bad I missed it here in Millwoods. Was out all day.
I’m in capilano so I think they went due East from downtown. Surprised you couldn’t at least hear them in mill woods honestky.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I’m in capilano so I think they went due East from downtown. Surprised you couldn’t at least hear them in mill woods honestky.

I had some work around the house and power tools occasionally going. Maybe it drowned out the sound. We're pretty far south from Capilano. heh, from where we are its more likely to hear the Henday. For sure they didn't do an overhead pass or anything close here, sometimes they do.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I had some work around the house and power tools occasionally going. Maybe it drowned out the sound. We're pretty far south from Capilano. heh, from where we are its more likely to hear the Henday. For sure they didn't do an overhead pass or anything close here, sometimes they do.
Oh yeah fair enough. It looked like they were flying East back to cold lake.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Nice for Bowness to applaud his group today. He recognizes, and the team does, that they played a solid, soild, EV game and had the 4-2 edge in EV play. "We were very happy with our EV play" They should be, nothing to bow heads about. Usually you win that game in the playoffs.

Whatever happened to Cogliano. He's the worst forward on the Dallas club. Just an awful player now and not even useful on pk now. I know he's missing his pk partners but theres not one aspect of play he's bringing. He can't touch puck, control puck, he's not good at pressure, he's not strong on puck. Kind of sad that he has absolutely no game now.

Weirdly the two worst stars are former Oilers, Sekera, and Cogliano. Both imminently replaceable. Indeed Dallas beat Colorado due to Cogliano being injured in deciding game. How sad is that.

Last edited:

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Sheet men, double header so the bolts have the potential to lift the cup Edmonton ice vs the stars today.
CF7239BF-CA3A-47A6-8E93-9604433F8575.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just wanna say thank you to the city of Edmonton is nothing short of a hero for getting all this together and effectively saving the season. I pray all of you are staying well and staying safe. I have no idea what the hell is going to happen tonight. Maybe we win the Cup? Maybe we lose? Maybe we choke the hell out and lose 3 in a row and go full metal Caps.

But all together thank you for being a shining light in an otherwise disastrous year.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Just wanna say thank you to the city of Edmonton is nothing short of a hero for getting all this together and effectively saving the season. I pray all of you are staying well and staying safe. I have no idea what the hell is going to happen tonight. Maybe we win the Cup? Maybe we lose? Maybe we choke the hell out and lose 3 in a row and go full metal Caps.

But all together thank you for being a shining light in an otherwise disastrous year.
I think they pull it off tonight, stars special teams are crap this series and your team is just too powerful. I am glad there is a conclusion to the season and am proud edmonton had a part in it. Good luck.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Your welcome and good luck tonight!

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Tampa gets their mandated PP of the period on an absolutely nothing play as Point senses one of his whiskers moved on the slightest contact with Seguins stick. Throws his head back to milk the call, gets it. What Tampa does.

Meanwhile in the EV hockey game in the series, that Dallas is trying to play, they now lead the series with 12 EV goals to Tampa only having 8. I guess we should feel good in a period in which Dallas play a complete clean sheet and Tampa gifted only one PP.

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City

I've got something in my Eye....excuse me as I go and get a kleenex.

Reactions: BlackDogg

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Hedman with a 3 minute shift, he's reminding me of Pietrangelo in the close out game for the Blues last season. What a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad