GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v19

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I don’t GAF who wins this series. Go Hawks. Go Knights. Go Home. Don’t care. Let’s see lots of chaos.

MAF must be pissed off right now.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
After careful deliberation I’m going to cheer for the Hawks. Can’t cheer for a team from our division. It’s like trying to date your cousin. Only Calgarians do that so I’m out.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Pierre McGuire and Doc Emrick talking over each other because NBC thinks you need to have a ringside reporter so Pierre is down to the right of Vegas’ bench.

Why do Americans think hockey and every other sport has to be broadcast like football?

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I was talking about how CHI schooled EDM for the most part before our series started (mainly 5 on 5) and that people underestimated them.

I would love for the Hawks to give Vegas a run for their money. CHI isn't as bad as they finished. Young guys got experience and a break as well. Vets rested up. Crawford looked like sh** though, but I think he bounces back this series.

The Oilers series was like training camp for Crawford.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Chicago may be better than their record, but they shit the bed. So they should have stayed home. I'm leaning Vegas way.

Besides Toes looks like a little dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad